Great Product; Poor Cap/Dropper Unit

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 26, 2010

The product itself is of good quality and flavorful. It's thicker than other stevia glycerites I've used, and darker colored. Unfortunately the plastic cap/dropper assembly will not remain properly screwed closed (you can actually watch it unscrew itself a little once you let go of the cap!). The dropper itself is also plastic (other brands use glass droppers) and it does not hold the liquid in properly. I got way too much of the extract the first time I tried to use some because it just ran out of the dropper into my cup. Not sure if this is just a faulty unit or if it's a design issue. Thus the four instead of five stars.

yummy but runny

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jun 13, 2010

Thick and easy to put everywhere except glass, but is Yummy.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1577866 on Nov 04, 2011

I found this item to be thinner than the Glycerite type but still pretty thick. I will still be adding a bit of water to it to make it easier to handle. And it does add the flavor of hazelnut to my coffee. I'm pleased about that. However, if adding water dilutes the flavor, I'll be using far more than usual.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 08, 2010

This flavors my coffee and sweetens it at the same time. It's delicious. If there were one thing I could change about it, it would be the size of the top of the bottle. It's very thick and seems to get on the outside of the bottle easily. Otherwise, it's totally wonderful stuff1

Bitter Stevia aftertaste

Posted by 4749231148983821408 on Jun 30, 2016

Has the usual bitter stevia taste. Unusable in coffee.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Apr 09, 2011

I'm not a sworn stevia-fan to begin with so that probably clouds my opinion on this. It smells good, but the taste is penicillin-like (just like all other stevia products). And it's quite hard not to overdose the amount. In this case I prefer the vanilla or English toffee kinds from Wisdom Natural.

very bad

Posted by Reviewer1226657 on Dec 08, 2010

This product, single handedly, put me off of hot beverages. It doesn't taste anything like hazelnut cream. Although it's a natural sweetener, it tastes like chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Liquid stevia, now foods

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Dec 19, 2011

THE best!! Thick and creamy!

Love this...

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Feb 09, 2011

and a few of the other flavors here. I put this in my coffee and nut milk drinks.

Love this flavor

Posted by BroomHilda on Aug 22, 2013

Quite similar to caramel flavor.... I really like it