Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer2872299 on Jul 22, 2013

I love the flavour, like a Cinnabon without the guilt or insulin response!

Best so far

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

This is the best Now Foods, Better Stevia liquid sweetener so far. Has strong cinnamon taste with hint of vanilla. Fits well with tea, yogurt, hot cereals... Great price and quality ratio. This still has that stevia aftertaste.

No where near as good as regular Now Foods Stevia powder or French Vanilla by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2503621 on Sep 16, 2014

I love the Now Foods French vanilla liquid and regular stevia powder but this flavor is highly chemical and not very palatable.

One of the best sweeteners out there!

Posted by 5145960965248100587 on Sep 21, 2014

As a lover of cinnamon and vanilla, it's no surprise I love this product. It adds a wonderful little punch of flavour to my baked goods without the dirty, filthy carbs to go along with it. I also love that it has a dripper to control the amount I use, without wasting it. Good stuff!

JP, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Jul 28, 2013

Great taste, I use it with my plain yogurt and protein powder. I love the taste.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Jul 30, 2013

for cinnamon and vanilla lover!

Fabulous

Posted by 4729297206110273001 on Aug 12, 2013

One of the best of the flavoured stevias I've tried. It's quite thick as it's a glycerine-base, but the squeeze bottle makes it easy to dispense (as opposed to a dropper). Really concentrated flavour, smells fantastic, and makes anything I use it in taste phenomenal. Love it in oats, mixed with canned pumpkin, mixed with unsweetened almond milk, in homemade almond butter. Ordered a second bottle as soon as I tried the first one that arrived.

Hot Cinnamon Roll with coffee

Posted by 5577277943940809843 on Apr 13, 2014

This is a great addition to my collection of flavored stevias. I love sweet coffee, but now have to cut out the sugar. This is the perfect alternative. If you like cinnamon in your coffee, this is exactly what you will want. It is a thick consistency, so it doesn't just pour out of the top, you actually squeeze drop by drop out of the lid. I found that 2-3 drops per 8oz coffee was about perfect. I am so glad I found this product! Tastes quite a bit like a yummy hot cinnamon roll in your coffee.... mmmmmmmm

Great with Oatmeal

Posted by 5044221625030805737 on Jul 17, 2013

I decided to give this a try with my oatmeal - and I've been using it for breakfast everyday since. I just use rolled oats and hot water, so sweetener makes a difference. Gives it a nice flavor reminiscent of a prepackaged cinnamon oatmeal, but without the excess sugar or over-flavoring. I'd recommend it.

Cinnamon Vanilla Stevia

Posted by 4916897926991587914 on Dec 14, 2015

I use this stevia in my kefir smothie and it's really good. Easy to measure out by the drop and not too strong a flavor. Like this one a lot.