Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on May 02, 2016

Love this in my bulletproof coffee

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2122553 on Sep 01, 2015

Great product. Excellent for tea, coffee, oatmeal and cakes.

Valentines day in a bottle...

Posted by 5623231988226025535 on Feb 02, 2015

It's like a cinnamon heart in your green tea!!

Tastes like a cinnamon bun, without the calories

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

Seriously so yummy. I use this for baking, and when I make protein pancakes. It literally smells and tastes like a cinnamon bun. Very natural tasting and zero calories. Can't go wrong with all the Now stevias. They are a staple in my home.

Very happy with this

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

I used this quickly when I ran out of my vanilla from Now Foods. Tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Even with some icing. I will order again. Now is a great company with high quality standards. VERY happy with them !

One of the best sweeteners out there!

Posted by 5145960965248100587 on Sep 21, 2014

As a lover of cinnamon and vanilla, it's no surprise I love this product. It adds a wonderful little punch of flavour to my baked goods without the dirty, filthy carbs to go along with it. I also love that it has a dripper to control the amount I use, without wasting it. Good stuff!

Greate taste

Posted by 5338688565603870271 on Jun 03, 2014

Mmmm

Hot Cinnamon Roll with coffee

Posted by 5577277943940809843 on Apr 13, 2014

This is a great addition to my collection of flavored stevias. I love sweet coffee, but now have to cut out the sugar. This is the perfect alternative. If you like cinnamon in your coffee, this is exactly what you will want. It is a thick consistency, so it doesn't just pour out of the top, you actually squeeze drop by drop out of the lid. I found that 2-3 drops per 8oz coffee was about perfect. I am so glad I found this product! Tastes quite a bit like a yummy hot cinnamon roll in your coffee.... mmmmmmmm

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5075154448845398817 on Mar 16, 2014

Great taste!

LOVED IT!

Posted by 4834740631492500166 on Mar 04, 2014

I almost didn't buy this because I HATE the aftertaste of stevia...but I'm glad I did because this one was very good! It's sweet and I did not notice a stevia after taste. It adds to any other flavor too, and I like to mix it with the other stevia flavors like coconut or chocolate or english toffee. I would recommend this to anyone who's cutting out sugars and wants a replacement. It's not "exactly" like adding sugar or honey to something, but it's yummy and worked great for me and I am picky!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »