Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer2872299 on Jul 22, 2013

I love the flavour, like a Cinnabon without the guilt or insulin response!

JP, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Jul 28, 2013

Great taste, I use it with my plain yogurt and protein powder. I love the taste.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Jul 30, 2013

for cinnamon and vanilla lover!

Hot Cinnamon Roll with coffee

Posted by 5577277943940809843 on Apr 13, 2014

This is a great addition to my collection of flavored stevias. I love sweet coffee, but now have to cut out the sugar. This is the perfect alternative. If you like cinnamon in your coffee, this is exactly what you will want. It is a thick consistency, so it doesn't just pour out of the top, you actually squeeze drop by drop out of the lid. I found that 2-3 drops per 8oz coffee was about perfect. I am so glad I found this product! Tastes quite a bit like a yummy hot cinnamon roll in your coffee.... mmmmmmmm

Fabulous

Posted by 4729297206110273001 on Aug 12, 2013

One of the best of the flavoured stevias I've tried. It's quite thick as it's a glycerine-base, but the squeeze bottle makes it easy to dispense (as opposed to a dropper). Really concentrated flavour, smells fantastic, and makes anything I use it in taste phenomenal. Love it in oats, mixed with canned pumpkin, mixed with unsweetened almond milk, in homemade almond butter. Ordered a second bottle as soon as I tried the first one that arrived.

One of the best sweeteners out there!

Posted by 5145960965248100587 on Sep 21, 2014

As a lover of cinnamon and vanilla, it's no surprise I love this product. It adds a wonderful little punch of flavour to my baked goods without the dirty, filthy carbs to go along with it. I also love that it has a dripper to control the amount I use, without wasting it. Good stuff!

Very happy with this

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

I used this quickly when I ran out of my vanilla from Now Foods. Tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Even with some icing. I will order again. Now is a great company with high quality standards. VERY happy with them !

Tastes like a cinnamon bun, without the calories

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

Seriously so yummy. I use this for baking, and when I make protein pancakes. It literally smells and tastes like a cinnamon bun. Very natural tasting and zero calories. Can't go wrong with all the Now stevias. They are a staple in my home.

Valentines day in a bottle...

Posted by 5623231988226025535 on Feb 02, 2015

It's like a cinnamon heart in your green tea!!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2122553 on Sep 01, 2015

Great product. Excellent for tea, coffee, oatmeal and cakes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »