love it

Posted by 4729611707219146384 on Apr 29, 2016

love the taste

Very sweet... alcohol taste a bit too strong

Posted by 5495426948605652067 on Apr 23, 2016

Just two drops of this in my oatmeal makes the entire thing sweet. Thumbs up for potency, but thumbs down for how sickeningly sweet it tastes if you overdo it! Plus, the alcohol toffee smell is very overpowering. Just two drops fills the bite of oatmeal with this strong somewhat artificial toffee flavour; personally I don't find it pleasant cos it masks the scent of any fruit or whatever toppings I have.

Careful

Posted by 4714951693637277288 on Apr 14, 2016

This product contains alcohol.

awful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

There was not one good thing about this stevia.

WOW!!!

Posted by sugarcrusted on Mar 24, 2016

Smells heavenly, exactly like toffee! I used about 9 drops on a big bowl of flax seed (2 tablespoon) and oatmeal (4 tablespoon), the sweetness is barely detectable. While the stevia smells exactly like toffee in the bottle, it's quite faint as the flax seed meal's nutty flavour overpowered the toffee flavour.

a bit bitter...

Posted by BomBom on Mar 22, 2016

I usually add 4 drops to my coffee. I think it's a bit too bitter for me. I will try the vanilla one to see if it's the same.

Let them eat cake....

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

Josephine said that, but this product is good enough for the Queen of England...English Toffee and all. Yes it still has the stevia taste, but it's not overwhelmingly stevia. Adds sweetness and the gentle aroma and taste of caramelly English Toffee. No calories no guilt and quite good.

love it :)

Posted by 5430465787091945311 on Feb 25, 2016

i just got mine today,love the way it tastes in cofee.great swettner with no weird after taste :)

Sabor goloso

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Feb 20, 2016

Tienes que contenerte para no tomarlo directamente del bote, porque huele de maravilla. Lo utilizo para los cereales del desayuno. Eso sí, como con casi todos los edulcorantes, como se te vaya la mano amarguea bastante.

SO YUMMY!

Posted by 5543448780362160896 on Jan 16, 2016

I just LOVE Now brand Better Stevia! No weird after taste at all. A couple drops of this magic elixir in my morning coffee makes my morning! My favourite flavours are French Vanilla and English Toffee. Just like a Toriani syrup, but no calories.