Bad taste

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013

This taste like a bad white russian (the drink) that has too much alcohol. I tried this with curd, and coffee. Good thing that this was on sale, and I didn't spend too much to this product.

stevia aftertaste

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on May 30, 2015

this one and also the vanilla flavour have a very strong stevia aftertaste. I was hoping the english toffee would hide it but thats obviously not the case. Maby I will try another brand but this is just ready for the trashcan

Gross

Posted by j44lee on Aug 23, 2015

My staple is Now Foods original and Vanilla stevia. The English Toffee just tastes so artificial. Nothing subtle about it. It has that weird, aftertaste the entire time you're consuming it.

Bitter Stevia aftertaste

Posted by 4749231148983821408 on Jun 30, 2016

If like me you don't like the stevia aftertaste, this one isn't any different. Also the bottle is quite messy. unusable in my coffee.

wont repurchase

Posted by 5380439901121113645 on Sep 20, 2016

tastes too chemical not a fan

A strong aftertaste

Posted by 5127448729226327267 on Sep 20, 2016

After reading so many reviews I finally decided to try one. However the aftertaste is so strong that I had to eat something more sweet to get rid of it - not a good choice obviously. Think I'll try a pure stevia extract instead of a flavored one. Won't recommend to you if you have a sensitive palate.