Yummy!

Posted by 4756687992582116020 on Apr 02, 2015

Love this with porridge!

great, non metallic, would buy again!

Posted by gusseting on Apr 02, 2015

it's hard to choose between this and the "Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 fl oz (60 ml) " because they're both so good - so it's worth having a little taste test shoot out, buying both, and seeing which you like best. both have been awesome in terms of a non metallic sweetener for hot drinks (looking forward to cocoa with this come winter!). highly recommend.

best stevia I've tried

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

I have tried a few different types of stevia, powdered, plain etc. This liquid vanilla stevia is by far the best. Has a definite vanilla taste though so not to be used unless you need vanila taste too.

Buenisimo!!!

Posted by 5235124907453464111 on May 02, 2015

Con el cafe es lo maximo

New Foods Stevia Liquid Sweetener French Vanilla

Posted by 5212588313924561391 on May 15, 2015

This product was a reorder and was very happy with the first bottle

Love Love Love

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

My new favourite sweeter for everything! I put this is coffee, tea, porridge, muesli and even baking. It has a super authentic vanilla flavour and you only need a few drops. I can see this bottle lasting forever!

The best Stevia Sweetener.

Posted by bangkok on Oct 23, 2014

Easily the best Stevia sweetener I've ever had. It should be called. I can't believe it's stevia. THIS is the one that does not have the bitter aftertaste. I am very happy with Now. Everything I've purchased with them has been top notch grade A quality. I am a lifetime customer. Thank you very much!

Best Sweetener Ever

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Nov 03, 2014

This is so perfect. A couple drops flavors our coffee, kefir, or adds extra kick to soda. And it's so small you can throw it in a suitcase. This size container lasts a long time too.

great product

Posted by 5555401186740018611 on Nov 22, 2014

great product

The best in the range!

Posted by 5037073321135424844 on Nov 30, 2014

The best sweetener ever! I use it in nearly all my teas. Definately worth a try!!