Best Yet!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on May 10, 2009

This is the best Stevia Liquid that I have tried yet and there have been many others but they do not compare to the quality that you get with this one. Not only is this one much thicker due to the glycerin but it is much sweeter so you need less! I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural sweetener and will purchase it again when I need more..A little goes a long way with this one!

very concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on Jul 28, 2009

I would probably like this better if I hadn't started out with a glycerin-free (more liquid) brand first. This is so thick it's hard for me to measure a precise amount in to my morning tea. However, I'm still giving it 5 stars because NOW always makes good products and the flavor is good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

I got the vanilla flavor too but it was kinda gross. This one is nice for just sweetening and no extra flavor that may or may not ruin the drink.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on May 22, 2008

You need twice the amount of the glycerite as the extract. It's a bit tastier, less bite, but I may just save the $$ next time and get the extract.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2005640 on Apr 21, 2011

I really like these drops. They mix into my coffee or tea very well and have a good, sweet flavor. I also like that they have no aftertate.

Really well!

Posted by Francois on Jul 30, 2014

I used Stevia but not in liquid in France (powder),setvia liquid is more economical to use, recommended!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1826846 on Oct 22, 2010

I like it because it doesn't contain alcohol, but the glycerite is like syrup and it's hard to put the dropper back in the bottle without making a mess. :(

Now Foods, Stevia Liquid Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1856762 on Jun 06, 2010

What I like about this brand sweetener is there is no alcohol. The problem is the liquid is very very thick for some reason, unlike other brands of stevia liquid sweetener. I would highly recommend the brand Sweet Leaf Stevia Clear liquid sweetener instead. Perhaps iHerb.com can start carrying it.

worst tasting stevia ever!

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Apr 24, 2011

I take a lot of NOW products, but this one's a stinker! KAL or NuNaturals brands are much better.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2307430 on Aug 31, 2010

Great tasting stevia. There's no bitter aftertaste if you don't use too much. I sometimes put 1-2 drops in my cup of coffee and that is plenty to sweeten it. I'd definitely buy this product again! :)