Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, Pomegranate Blueberry, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Reminds me of Strawberry Quik

Posted by KeptbyHisgrace on Oct 23, 2013

This truly is a yummy change from sugar, and much healthier too. It does have a more fruity flavor than I expected it to have, so I'm thrilled. If you mix it with raw milk it tastes just like the strawberry Nestle Quik so my husband was really happy about that! You must remember to shake the bottles before using them to get a good boost of flavor. My whole family enjoys it (even the picky ones) and it does not have an aftertaste at all. Very good!

Yum!

Posted by Endergirl on Aug 06, 2013

I use this in yogurt, the taste is very prominent and I need less of this stevia to achieve the perfect sweetness and taste than other types. It also has a strong smell which I like. :)

Pomegranate Blueberry

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 29, 2013

Fruity flavor, delicious sweetener in yoghurt etc. Just a drop or two is sufficient.

Ideal para infusiones

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 25, 2014

Encantada estoy con esta stevia! La uso sobre todo en infusiones, con yogur natural.. Tiene un sabor muy rico como a frutas del bosque.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1281846 on Feb 25, 2015

I was excited to try this because NOW always has some of the best products. It is so tasty and really doesn't take that much in water or other drinks. It's the first Stevia product where I actually used LESS than the normal ~ 5drops or more. It's perfect for water to change up the dullness! I will definitely purchase more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »