Love this site

Posted by Reviewer2203016 on Jul 12, 2011

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

stevia by the bag

Posted by Reviewer3337841 on Aug 09, 2010

i am very pleased with the product and will order more.

good

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009

I have used these for years and still love them

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1891759 on Feb 19, 2009

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

D. Valenti

Posted by Reviewer1874002 on Dec 22, 2008

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer3326635 on Nov 19, 2008

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer2347017 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer2428663 on Nov 01, 2008

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Best value

Posted by snowfitness1 on Sep 21, 2008

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer1277557 on Apr 24, 2008

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »