Best value

Posted by snowfitness1 on Sep 21, 2008

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Natural Sweetner Alternative to Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Sep 10, 2008

Good product. Stevia takes getting used to because it tastes different than sugar. But it is a great alternative than sugar.

Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer1277557 on Apr 24, 2008

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

Does not come in a box

Posted by Reviewer1497332 on Feb 28, 2008

I got the 1000 packets, but it came in a plastic bag, there was no box.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Posted by Reviewer1045204 on Feb 05, 2008

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer1162751 on Dec 17, 2007

I recently opened my stevia packets and there is a remarkabley bad flavor-musty moldy taste. My previous order was not that way. My concern would be "is it stevia" or something not healthy to consume. I accepted the new pricing because I found your website efficient and easy to deal with.

Stevia Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1446288 on Nov 10, 2007

I have used Stevia for over four years. The product is natural. I've used it from everything from my morning coffee to recipes. I actually guess when using it to substitute for sugar in recipes but it works for me. I primarily reccomend it over artificial sweeteners as it doen't effect brain chemistry as they sometimes do.

now foods stevia

Posted by Reviewer3194902 on Nov 09, 2007

this is a good product, however is not carbohydrate free as was the stevia i had used before. but it tastes good, and satisfies my sweet tooth!

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2309212 on Nov 02, 2007

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Best deal!

Posted by Reviewer1412023 on Oct 26, 2007

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »