Natural Sweetner Alternative to Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Sep 10, 2008

Good product. Stevia takes getting used to because it tastes different than sugar. But it is a great alternative than sugar.

great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2600098 on Oct 11, 2007

njot nearly as good as the Nu natural products & it clouds up my ice tea's really bad

Stevia Review..

Posted by Reviewer2988175 on Apr 02, 2009

This product doesn't taste sweet, so I had to add extra to get the sweet taste, it's not like regular Stevia, I think it has to much extra stuff in the package, and not enough Stevia!

Stevia...1000 packet

Posted by Reviewer3315785 on Oct 23, 2007

I did think it would come in a box being that it said box. Next time just say bulk. I have unique Christmas gifts in mind. They did arive saftly but the carton was squashed almost to the point of the contents comming out. The tape was hanging on by only an inch or two on one end.

Stevia packets

Posted by Reviewer1409941 on Nov 08, 2011

This product Doesn't dissolve well. I like the NuStevia product better from NuNaturals

taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer1162751 on Dec 17, 2007

I recently opened my stevia packets and there is a remarkabley bad flavor-musty moldy taste. My previous order was not that way. My concern would be "is it stevia" or something not healthy to consume. I accepted the new pricing because I found your website efficient and easy to deal with.

Does not come in a box

Posted by Reviewer1497332 on Feb 28, 2008

I got the 1000 packets, but it came in a plastic bag, there was no box.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »