Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Organic, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

4 out of 5 based on 184 reviews
Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Now Foods, BetterStevia

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

I don't find these useful with tea or coffee, because this makes them taste strange. Works with smoothies and similar though, if you need some extra sweetness without extra calories.

Don´t like aftertaste

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

I don`t like the taste of tea or coffee with this sweetener. 1 sachet makes it too sweet and have aftertaste. So I am looking for other ways to use this product.

Convenient but prefer liquid stevia

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These little packets are handy for keeping in your purse and using when you are out of the house. I do prefer the liquid stevia for everyday use at home. For those who haven't used stevia before it is much sweeter (40 times) than sugar so use sparingly. Also, stevia can leave a bitter aftertaste so if using while baking mix it with another sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

3 stars

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Sorry to say, but it has nasty aftertaste. Cant drink my tea with it how nasty it is. But doesn't feel that taste if i use it instead sugar in other meal. So it will be used anyway.

Quite okay

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 24, 2013

I bought this at $1 to try it, and it's quite okay. I'm not very found of pure stevia, prefer the ones with taste in my coffee or tea. This one I use in my baking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »