Don´t like aftertaste

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

I don`t like the taste of tea or coffee with this sweetener. 1 sachet makes it too sweet and have aftertaste. So I am looking for other ways to use this product.

If you really crave that sweet kick, this is the go-to product.

Posted by 4667548592701385778 on Jul 13, 2013

It tastes pretty ok and is in a form of handy packets that certainly helps not to over-sweeten things. It had worked with both sweetening beverages and as a baking substitute for sugar and yielded good results. Worth having in the cupboard.

not worth the money

Posted by Reviewer3260893 on Jul 07, 2013

I bought these to use when we travel. We had to use 4 packets to equal a dash from our usual shaker bottle.

Convenient but prefer liquid stevia

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These little packets are handy for keeping in your purse and using when you are out of the house. I do prefer the liquid stevia for everyday use at home. For those who haven't used stevia before it is much sweeter (40 times) than sugar so use sparingly. Also, stevia can leave a bitter aftertaste so if using while baking mix it with another sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, or sugar.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

3 stars

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Sorry to say, but it has nasty aftertaste. Cant drink my tea with it how nasty it is. But doesn't feel that taste if i use it instead sugar in other meal. So it will be used anyway.

Best Stevia

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on May 08, 2013

I have tried other brand but this one is the best.

sweeet

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

so sweet, I do not use sugar almost at all,so in this case, it is enough half of the small bag for me to feel the taste. and it is good and convenient to have some small bags like that :)

Great Organic Stevia

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

Compared to the non-organic Better Stevia, the organic is not quite as sweet. I do use about 1.5 to 2 times the amount of this organic Better Stevia to get the desired sweetness. That said, it is a great product.

Now Foods, BetterStevia Certified Organic Zero Calorie Sweetener, 75 Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

PURE, ORGANIC AND TASTES GREAT

Posted by 5440846630031026676 on Mar 26, 2013

So glad iHerb sell this at a reasonable price. Sweetened with nothing but stevia (unlike some brands which contain sugar alcohols etc.) and absolutely no aftertaste. Absolutely delicious!