worst stuff I ever tasted

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks

Yuck.

Posted by Reviewer2409123 on Jan 13, 2012

Yuck! This tasted awful to me! I barely used any as I know you need very little with stevia, but I was met with an immediate alcohol-like flavor (despite the fact that it's alcohol free). It was sharp and tasted a lot like the usual aftertaste I get when using Stevia products (which is why I usually don't use stevia). After the initial shock, the sweet came later, and it was extremely sweet. I won't be buying this again and I'm hoping to give it to someone who might like it. Looks like I'll have to keep searching or just continue using my Agave nectar.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2483551 on Feb 15, 2011

I have never bought the glycerite stevia Now Foods brand before I really didn't realize it was not the same liquid that I had bought before. I am having to use much more of this product and probably will not buy it again. I was surprised that it came in a baggie, now I know why, really sticky and messy.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2477660 on Aug 21, 2010

Good product, Good delivery time. had to go and collect product to pay for small outstanding charges with large VAT.

Terrible pre-taste

Posted by Reviewer2961402 on Feb 07, 2010

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Buy the 8 oz. LIQUID Extract Instead

Posted by Reviewer2141007 on Apr 23, 2009

This is a glycerite extract, which means it's slimy, and very difficult to pour and measure. Because of the added food glycerine, you'll use more glycerite than liquid extract, as it is not as sweet. You can't dispense glycerite from a dropper like you can the liquid stevia. I-herb has finally started carrying Stevia Liquid in the 8 oz. size -try that one instead, you'll like it better!

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Nov 27, 2008

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2889326 on Oct 08, 2008

This is the most disgusting stuff I've ever tasted. It left such a bitter aftertaste. I had few others try it to see what they thought and they didn't like it either so I threw it out. That wasn't money well spent!