10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Glycerite, Alcohol-Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Bring back the orange label

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 10, 2011

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on May 25, 2012

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2225725 on May 10, 2008

Had a problem with this product. The glycerite cause a sever case of constipation as glycerite is wont to do. I would not have made the connection but that an herbalist had warned me that the glycerite will do that. I am looking forward to trying other stevia products when I get a little more cash.

not so great..

Posted by Reviewer1955009 on Oct 17, 2009

This Stevia claims it doesn't have an aftertaste, but it does. It tastes like a chemical. I would recommend the sweet leaf version instead.