No me termina de convencer el sabor

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015

Compré el bote grande porque era más económico y me está costando consumirlo. Creo que es mejor probar primero el tamaño pequeño.

Not as sweet as other brands

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this because of the lower price. Well, the reason for the lower price is because it seems to be an inferior quality. It wasn't bad, it still tasted good, but you definitely need to use more to get the same sweetness. It is alcohol free, so that is a plus. The glycerin is thick, so it got a little messy because it's slow to drip off the dropper. So taste was good, overall sweetness, not so good. I will stick to the Sweetleaf brand.

Almost just like sugar

Posted by Reviewer2401050 on Apr 11, 2012

I tried this in my tea, not so good, but in my coffee, it is not noticeable. My taste buds are super sensitive. I haven't put it in anything else yet.

I'm shocked

Posted by Reviewer1577866 on Nov 04, 2011

I found this product to be so thick a dropper could hardly take it up or dispense it into a drink. I didn't expect it to be as thick as honey. I'm experimenting with it by adding a bit of water to it to thin it out & make it easier to use. I also found it took more of it to sweeten a drink than the thinner type. Being thinned it make take even more to sweeten a drink.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1154062 on Apr 25, 2011

The glycerite has a bitter aftertaste and it´s sticky. But you don´t need much, so it is long-lasting.

Price

Posted by Reviewer1888202 on Jan 19, 2011

Best price.

Makes creamy shakes!

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

I like the taste of this stevia compared to others and it adds texture to my shakes.

not as good as real liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer3314185 on Jun 18, 2008

I thought that this would be more stevia for less. It has more of the consistance of honey. It may be good if used in cooking but it does not seem to be good as the real liquid for adding to cold lemonade or iced tea, for example. It tasted just as good as the liquid. Not a bad prduct, just not was I was expecting. I guess I should have looked at the description closer to see what was meant by "Glycerite"--DUH!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer2799658 on Dec 12, 2007

I found this product provides sweetness in very small quantities - need to use only a small amount. A little difficult to control dispensing from the bottle. In the past I used a similar product that used an eye dropper and was easier to control portions.

Wishing for a New Formula

Posted by Reviewer2793144 on Oct 30, 2007

I wish this were Stevia Liquid, not Stevia Glycerite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »