Very tasty product but....

Posted by Reviewer1019383 on Oct 11, 2007

Large hole in bottle top doesn't properly measure in drops. The product is a gel and comes out in very large drops or small clumps so there is no way on earth that you can get anywhere near 1.481 servings per container. That said, it is still an excellent product - just less cost efficient than the label indicates.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3294939 on Oct 25, 2007

Good product with good taste and economical to use. I slightly prefer drops over the syruppy texture this product has, but otherwise fine.

NOW Stevia glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1307287 on Nov 02, 2007

I like the sweetening power of this stevia better than any other. It does have some bitterness to it, but works far better than the many other products I've tried.

Daniel Miller

Posted by Reviewer1767000 on Nov 22, 2007

We have not used it yet. But have heard good things about stevia.

Good buy.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Jan 04, 2008

Would not know how to live without this product. I have used it for many years. I do wish it was not so thick but the price is hard to beat.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Feb 26, 2008

I am so happy that I found this product. With both parents having diabetes, I am concerned about my sugar intake. Using this product has eased my mind.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2906912 on Mar 13, 2008

Thanks. Good product. Timely delivery. Great price.

Just enough sweetness

Posted by Reviewer2738865 on Apr 08, 2008

Unless you add too much, there doesn't seem to be a bitter taste. This is the first stevia product I've ever used and it works well for sweetening my morning cup of tea.

Stevia Liquid...for all your sweetening needs!

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

If you like things sweet without the added sugar, this is one of the best Stevia liquid supplements especially for the price. I use it for cooking and to sweeten drinks or liquid supplements. Who needs white sugar when you've got this stevia in the cupboard.

Now Foods, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2301457 on Aug 06, 2008

This is a great product that is considerably cheaper than going to the store and buying individually. Also, the shipping and processing time is extremely efficient. I have much appreciation for iHerb's efforts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »