The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Nov 01, 2007

Our family has been useing this product for two years now. I bake with it and use it to sweeten everything from ice tea to hot cereal. It does not have that bite to it that some stevia's can have. You should try it!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 10, 2008

We use it entirely in place of any other sweeteners

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3089251 on Jan 10, 2008

most reliable delivery of an unbelievable product

Economical good tasting sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3101320 on Dec 18, 2008

This is a syrup stevia that is by far the least expensive I have found. I compared it drop for drop against my favorite liquid stevia and found it to be just as sweet. Highly recommend!

New way to use stevia

Posted by Reviewer3161622 on Nov 24, 2008

This is the first time I've tried this and I really like it much better than other stevia products

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Jun 23, 2009

This is easy to use and Stevia is so much safer than chemically produced sweetners. I will continue to order this product.

No Bitter Taste

Posted by Reviewer3348525 on Oct 26, 2009

This is a product that I have ordered many times. I like it because it has No bitter aftertaste like some other stevia products do. I use it all the time and it lasts and lasts and lasts!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3192431 on Feb 14, 2009

I love this! Bought in bulk. It lasts for ages and tastes amazing, especially in teas. Makes green tea drinkable! ;-) I used to use Splenda and I'm so glad I've found this healthy and safe alternative.

Excellent 0 calorie sweetner! The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3214228 on Mar 10, 2009

I've been using liquid stevia for years now, but had been getting from a different source and brand. When they didn't have stock a few months ago, I found this NOW Foods brand .... VERY thick liquid and you only need a drop or two for most things! No bitter or funny after taste. Very happy!!

Now Foods Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 02, 2008

The NOW Stevia product is special in the fact it has a thicker texture and I use it specifically to sweeten large quantities of iced teas. It's marvelous and so is iHerb for making it available to the consumer. I can only request a catalog of products from you so I may shop through you entirely.