excellent

Posted by Reviewer3089251 on Jan 10, 2008

most reliable delivery of an unbelievable product

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 10, 2008

We use it entirely in place of any other sweeteners

Great sugar substitue

Posted by Reviewer2350258 on Jan 17, 2008

I like this Stevia better than all the others I have tried. It is the closest thing I have found to real sugar taste.And you can not beat the outstanding service you receive from the IHERB people.You receive your order in no time at all.

Great alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer1233100 on Oct 12, 2007

Great for diabetes. Works great in coffee and beverages. I've never tried it in food preparation.

better than sugar

Posted by Reviewer2314946 on Oct 20, 2007

will help with high sugar or high glucose

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2328452 on Oct 21, 2007

My mom uses this everyday. She loves it! It is a great alternative to other sweeteners such as equal, splenda, or sweet n' low. Best Price around.

Now Foods Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 02, 2008

The NOW Stevia product is special in the fact it has a thicker texture and I use it specifically to sweeten large quantities of iced teas. It's marvelous and so is iHerb for making it available to the consumer. I can only request a catalog of products from you so I may shop through you entirely.

Sweetest Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Jan 31, 2008

The key to this fine product is knowing how much to use. Once you learn how to use it, it's hard to tell the difference between this and real sugar.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356906 on Feb 22, 2008

I have used powders and liquids but this is like a syrup. It dissolves in my green tea quickly and the best part is it dosen't take as much as the other types of Stevia. Also there is no after taste. I'm diabetic and this stuff is perfect for me. Thanks and GOD Bless !!!!!!!

Charles Dyer

Posted by Reviewer1762336 on Apr 08, 2008

I have used this product for over a year and I truely like it.It is just as good tasteing as sugar but less fatning.It has no after taste and desolves in cold liquid in no time at all.Also IHerb has outstanding service where in no time at all your order arrives by mail every time with out fail.Also they save you money on the cost by ordering from IHerb I get it cheaper than buying it local.That is truely a win win deal.