Excellent 0 calorie sweetner! The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3214228 on Mar 10, 2009

I've been using liquid stevia for years now, but had been getting from a different source and brand. When they didn't have stock a few months ago, I found this NOW Foods brand .... VERY thick liquid and you only need a drop or two for most things! No bitter or funny after taste. Very happy!!

New way to use stevia

Posted by Reviewer3161622 on Nov 24, 2008

This is the first time I've tried this and I really like it much better than other stevia products

Stevia 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer1518259 on Nov 26, 2008

Love, love, love this product. I tried to buy locally, but they don't handle the large bottle without a pre-order. Came to IHerb it was $5.00 a bottle cheaper. Thank you IHerb. I had a problem with this order and IHerb jumped on it and fixed it immediately. Very happy with the customer service

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Jun 19, 2009

I first tried this in the smaller version and loved it so much that when I saw this size, I had to purchase it as it is more economical and such a great value! This particular Stevia is my absolute favorite and I have tried quite a few different brands..

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Jun 23, 2009

This is easy to use and Stevia is so much safer than chemically produced sweetners. I will continue to order this product.

A Little goes a long long way

Posted by Reviewer1922231 on Jun 26, 2009

Although stevia is not my favorite sweetener, this is probably the best tasting stevia I've tried yet. I use it to extend the sweetness of the erythritol that I use.

Stevial Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1341193 on Jul 28, 2009

We use this to sweeten most of our foods and beverages - without the calories or spiking insulin levels. We have not drank soda in many years because we use therapeutic grade essential oils in our water and sweeten it with Stevia!

Stevia Sweetner - replaced sugar for my coffee

Posted by Reviewer2457308 on Sep 03, 2009

I have reduced the amount of processed sugar substantially since beginning to use this great tasting natural sweetner. I have shared with my friends who also love this product.

No Bitter Taste

Posted by Reviewer3348525 on Oct 26, 2009

This is a product that I have ordered many times. I like it because it has No bitter aftertaste like some other stevia products do. I use it all the time and it lasts and lasts and lasts!

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687080 on Nov 09, 2009

Trying to be weight conscience...I found that the taste is the best around. I have never baked with it. I use it daily in my lemon water..that I guzzle all day long. Not as great in coffee, but wonderful in tea. I really enjoy it!