Now Foods, BetterStevia, Instant Tabs, 200 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Didn't like the taste

Posted by Ingrid75 From Netherlands on Jun 24, 2013

I have been using Stevia (powder and tabs) for about two years now. Sure, you must get used to it's particular taste, but I think I am after two years. These ones though keep tasting funny and bitter. Not my kind of tabs.

Too much cellulose

Posted by Reviewer1881512 From Norway on Mar 24, 2014

The taste is very good, but there is way to much cellulose in the bottom of my cup.. It's quite disgusting to drink if you do not pay attention. I will try something else next time.

Does not dissolve properly

Posted by stiand From Norway on Mar 26, 2014

Does not completely dissolve when we make tea, powder is left on bottom/end of the drink. Stevia is good though. Good taste, but I would rather use stevia tabs that will dissolve completely.

A bit disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2749645 From Texas on Dec 29, 2010

I found these tabs to be fairly weak - I need to use several more than I normally used of the other brand. They are also kind of powdery - like they have a lot of filler which would fit in with needing to use more.I wouldn't order it again.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1152184 From France on Jul 10, 2011

The taste is exactly like aspartame, I was hoping to find something more natural. It is definitely incomparable to brown or cane sugar! When I add it to my coffee or tea, it is not sweet at the beginning, and when I swallow it leaves a very bad aspartame taste. I think it is better to drink the beverages without sugar at all, than with this horrible taste (this would be much more natural, as humans are not supposed to eat sugar).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »