New To iHerb?

4 out of 5 based on 185 reviews
Reviews 4-star

mrs osman

Posted by Reviewer1082150 on Jun 20, 2008

quite sweet, but not as sweet as sugar. bought it for myself and father-in-law as we are diabetics. Disolve well, no bitter after taste.

Too much sediment

Posted by jasmine on Aug 18, 2011

The taste of these pills is good: sweet enough and without bitter aftertaste. But there's too much cellulose powder on the bottom of the cup. It's rather unpleasant. I don't like to see any dreg in my cup of tea, so I would't buy this product again.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer3012247 on Sep 02, 2011

These tablets I found are slightly less sweet than other stevia brands but the bottle is good as it's not a screw top, just pops on and off, dissolves well and tastes good too.

Convenient sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

I love the convenience of these tablets. I refill a small container that I keep in my handbag so that I always have them on hand. The only reason why I gave it 4 not 5 stars is because it leaves a powder residue in the bottom of the cup, and, while it's tasteless, I prefer not to drink it.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1892058 on Sep 30, 2011

I found these stevia great. They had a good amount of sweetness and dissolved easily. Great price too, thanks IHerb :)