No endulza demasiado

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Sep 25, 2014

Llevo tiempo comprando distintos formatos y marcas de Stevia, y ésta en concreto es de las que me parece que endulza menos, no sé la cantidad de stevia que lleva por pastilla, pero yo me tengo que echar muchas para enterarme siquiera...

Didn't like the taste

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

I have been using Stevia (powder and tabs) for about two years now. Sure, you must get used to it's particular taste, but I think I am after two years. These ones though keep tasting funny and bitter. Not my kind of tabs.

Good qulity

Posted by freyarheya on Jun 02, 2013

Convenient ,and the flavor/sweetness is just what I hoped.XD

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1894631 on Jun 04, 2013

One tablet is enough for a cup of coffee. Usually I have to take 2 tablers from another producer. So the stevia from Now Foods is very cheap and it taste okay, also.

great!!

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

will buy again!

happy

Posted by 5691997051598677348 on Aug 23, 2013

I ordered stevia for the first time by Herbs and i,m very happy about it, the stevia is very good, and the delivery was very quick, i,m a satisfied costumer. thank you so much.

Great for traveling

Posted by 5705159078427571069 on Aug 30, 2013

I travel a lot for work - this is a great alternative to carrying a bunch of packets of struvia and safe/organic too!

Posted by 4914555174491598461 on Sep 23, 2013

nice

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

Nice and sweet stevia instant tabs, hence the powdery residue in the bottom of the cup. But it's not sugar loaded with calories, so you cant expect it to be the same either! So im really happy with these ones. =)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052175 on Nov 27, 2012

I have used these before, as well as other products and packaging. These seem to be the best - in purity (neutralness) of flavor, convenience and value. Highly recommeded.