happy with these!

Posted by Reviewer3088488 on May 15, 2012

Oh, wow, I don't use sugar, but miss the maroccan mint tea "feeling" which has to be very sweet. I just took a couple of mint leaves from my garden, boiling water, stevia tablet: nice and sweet!!! Love it!

Good.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 21, 2012

Like!

Posted by Reviewer3097930 on Dec 12, 2010

cheap and high quality product. fast shipping. excellent job.

my preferred sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Mar 10, 2014

As i am very careful to avoid sugar I use these stevia tablets. I fing they have no aftertaste and sweeten my hot drinks well.

These are a great replacement to sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2848039 on Nov 12, 2008

I was looking for a replacement for the stevia tabs we had been purchasing from the local health food store that they no longer carry. Your store had these for 1/2 the price of my old ones, and the shipping was very reasonable. They arrived in just a few days (which was great because we had been out for a while). We use them in coffee and when I am craving sweet tea (without all the calories of sugar). I have found a new store to purchase from!Thanks!

Taste is right

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Got this for my partner instead of using another sweetener brand, he quite likes it actually compared to the previously sweetener he used. So great product!

NOW Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2800600 on Jun 12, 2009

I've tried lots of different kinds of stevia, and despite this being the least expensive, it is the best.

Get off the sugar, baby!

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Oct 20, 2008

This is just fine in my coffee and it's easy to keep in my purse for coffee out.

sugar is out, stevia is in !

Posted by Reviewer2825664 on Dec 05, 2007

as everyone sugar is bad, stevia products are a great sub, all products are the answer

product review

Posted by Reviewer2612468 on Jan 09, 2010

good flavor, texture, mixes well in coffee, in baking items, as well as cold drinks. better than most other brands of stevia. it survives being carried around while in a pill box in pocket for a month or so. Great product....