Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Feb 23, 2010

I really like this product as it is very convenientti take away with you. I ad bought other stevia tablets before and they contained lactose and other stuff which i did not like at all. These are the best stevia tablets I have fund so far.

Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer2322566 on Feb 08, 2010

Very good

product review

Posted by Reviewer2612468 on Jan 09, 2010

good flavor, texture, mixes well in coffee, in baking items, as well as cold drinks. better than most other brands of stevia. it survives being carried around while in a pill box in pocket for a month or so. Great product....

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2527526 on Jan 02, 2010

great product & no chemicals. What more could a dieter want!

It's a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1224457 on Nov 22, 2009

Perfect

These are the best

Posted by Reviewer1153496 on Sep 02, 2009

I've tried a lot of different brands of stevia, and this one tastes the best. It also has a good price, and I like that it comes in tablets.

NOW Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2800600 on Jun 12, 2009

I've tried lots of different kinds of stevia, and despite this being the least expensive, it is the best.

Better Than I thought

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on May 04, 2009

I am a big Tea drinker. And I've always loved to use Honey to sweeten it. But 40lbs later, and after realizing that I went through a 1 pound jar of Honey every 3 or so weeks, I found this. I always knew of Stevia, and I've tried it in liquid form. But I just hated the taste. I read reviews on these convenient tablets, saying there is no bitter taste. I just got my tablets today, and I'm drinking a cuppa tea right now and I have no complaints. It actually tastes much like my old heaping spoonful of honey. Except now I'm not consuming all those calories! Also the fact that this contains Chromium to support a healthy Metabolism is wonderful. I'm sure this product will pay off big time, and I'll be buying more.

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2414295 on Apr 16, 2009

I've got diebeties and stevia works well with this condition. The tabs are a very convenient way to use Stevia. You don't need to stir your beverage before using it like you do the packets. I would highly recommend the tabs. I also carry these in a smaller container when I travel.

a safe sweetener