Convenient sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

I love the convenience of these tablets. I refill a small container that I keep in my handbag so that I always have them on hand. The only reason why I gave it 4 not 5 stars is because it leaves a powder residue in the bottom of the cup, and, while it's tasteless, I prefer not to drink it.

rubbish

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Sep 04, 2011

Awful taste, not sweet at all and leaves a big unpleasant sediment as tablets have a lot of filler. I will never order it again.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer3012247 on Sep 02, 2011

These tablets I found are slightly less sweet than other stevia brands but the bottle is good as it's not a screw top, just pops on and off, dissolves well and tastes good too.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 01, 2011

Very natural taste.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3041381 on Aug 25, 2011

really good stuff

Too much sediment

Posted by jasmine on Aug 18, 2011

The taste of these pills is good: sweet enough and without bitter aftertaste. But there's too much cellulose powder on the bottom of the cup. It's rather unpleasant. I don't like to see any dreg in my cup of tea, so I would't buy this product again.

Bad taste

Posted by Ophelia on Jul 10, 2011

The taste is exactly like aspartame, I was hoping to find something more natural. It is definitely incomparable to brown or cane sugar! When I add it to my coffee or tea, it is not sweet at the beginning, and when I swallow it leaves a very bad aspartame taste. I think it is better to drink the beverages without sugar at all, than with this horrible taste (this would be much more natural, as humans are not supposed to eat sugar).

Tastes OK, and at least it's better for me

Posted by Reviewer2289479 on Jul 07, 2011

Have tried this in a few hot drinks. The tabs are rather larger than I'm used to (was using Splenda tablets) - and they seem to take a bit longer to dissolve, but the level of sweetness is good :) Would be nice if this bottle was a bit more handbag friendly!

The Package has not arrived

Posted by Reviewer3214294 on Jun 30, 2011

This package has still not arrived -

stevia tablets

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Apr 24, 2011

They are OK, but not as sweet as I hoped, have to use quite a few to get the sweetness I am used to from using the powder. But they are very convenient to bring along, so I do not regret buying them.