So, so

Posted by Reviewer2220782 on May 31, 2011

Was disappointed in the fact the eyedropper tube is plastic and sitting in the solution leaching for who knows how long before use. The brand I usually buy has a glass tube, which I prefer. This one is not bad on food for the taste, but not so good in tea. The amount I have to use to taste the sweet in tea is so much more than my previous brand and then you can taste this stevia "aftertaste". My other brand only needs a drop or two for the sweetness in tea and no strange flavor. Don't think I will buy this brand of stevia again.

Disappointed - other brands more concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I usually use NuNaturals but the product is so popular that iHerb has been out of stock for over a month. So I decided to try this Now brand due to the high review. Well this product is diluted. I have to use 3 times as much product then I do if using Nu Naturals. NuNaturals is currently 8.38 for a 2 ounce bottle. The Now Better Stevia is currently 6.41 for a 2 ounce bottle. So since I have to use 3 times as much for the same sweetness I will end up spending 19.23 versus 8.38 to achieve the same level of sweetness. Also NuNaturals states that 5 drops is 200 mg of Stevia. No where on the Now Better Stevia bottle does it state how much stevia per serving, NO WHERE. I cannot recommend this product. Stevia user since 2004.

Can't use it

Posted by Reviewer2450064 on Mar 25, 2010

For some reason, this sweetener makes me nauseous.

Can't bear the taste

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

maybe it's not about this particular product. never tried stevia be4, but this one I hated.

Bad Taste

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Aug 10, 2011

Bad Taste, couldnt taste anything other than it in teas

Horrible chemical aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

I did not like this product at all. I used a couple of drops in a batch of brownies, and the whole batch had a horrible chemical taste to it. I would suggest Nunaturals brand of stevia over this. I love Now Foods products, but they missed the mark with this one

Stevia Liquid Extract

Posted by Reviewer3108831 on Nov 16, 2007

I'm giving the same comments that I gave for the packets. Stevia leaves an unlikeable taste. I have used Splenda for over a year and will keep on using it. I didn't care for Stevia.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3086860 on Jul 07, 2011

waste of money

Stevia Liquid Extract

Posted by Reviewer2446090 on Oct 30, 2008

It is as I expected. A great substitute for a sweetener and a great help for diabetics.