LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2459125 on May 05, 2010

I can't say enough good things about this product. It has a good taste, no bitter aftertaste, easy to use, able to mix it in with hot AND cold liquids easily. It's also good to bake with in place of sugar! I'm starting my sugar-free lifestyle with this product!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1057320 on May 23, 2010

Like it.

Now Stevia Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2684723 on May 29, 2010

Our family enjoys using the low calorie sweetner that is natural and helthy without all the bad side effects that come from aspartame. We use it in our beverages, cereal or whatever we need to sweeten.

Re-usable

Posted by Reviewer1635318 on Mar 26, 2010

I like to re-fill this and keep using. Good tasting stevia.

Good and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2480743 on Mar 29, 2010

The best sweetener there is. Throw all artificial stuff away!

Good stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2689448 on Apr 05, 2010

Tastes great to us.

BUY IT;FORGET SUGAR AND ASPARTAME

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 05, 2010

Avoid the wood alcohol in aspartame

sweet and simple

Posted by WilliamStone on Apr 06, 2010

Good taste, and easy and simple to use. More convenient than dry sweetener, and not as messy as the glycerine form.

I Love Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1297042 on Apr 10, 2010

and this is certainly the best product and price. I have learned to combine stevia with now xylitol or reduced amounts of sugar to avoid its after taste that is often complained about. For sweetening yogurt it is perfect by itself and I am a stevia hog, 7 drops for me. From Arrow at www.natmedtalk.com where we discuss alternative healthcare and recommend iherb constantly

Forget SweetLeaf...Buy Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3189295 on Oct 13, 2009

I've used this Stevia extract for nine years and nothing, including any form of powdered Stevia with or without sucrose, compares to it. Forget the flavored Stevia too. Go for plain Stevia, and be sure you get the alcohol extract version. Don't believe what some say about the water extract not needing refrigeration- it does. But the alcohol extract of the leaf stays great at room temp until used up. This is the BEST sweetener value for health, money, and convenience.