Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Oct 13, 2009

I tried another brand that was really bitter, but this one doesn't have that problem. Nice to know there is a sweetener with no calories or the potential to cause cavities.

Stevia - Natural Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2923686 on Nov 02, 2009

We are very pleased with the above product. It is so easy to use and you need very little of it for a great sweetness. We will definitely be re-ordering more when we need it!

Now Foods Stevia

Posted by vic-Japan on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried other liquid Stevia products but this is the best so far. Always good prices from iherb.

Great stuff

Posted by 52NewYou on Nov 06, 2009

I don't use it as my only sweetener, but it really helps cut down on other sugars in my baking.

Great products and service

Posted by Reviewer3236024 on Nov 16, 2009

It is a pleasure to order from your company. Excellent products and outstanding service- prompt, friendly and hassle-free. The glass bottles in one of my previous orders was not packaged properly, broke in-transit, and was a sticky mess! When I called customer service, they told me to discard the items and re-shipped within a day. Each item has arrived individually and securely wrapped since. Thanks so much for your commitment to provide great products at very reasonable prices and 100% customer satisfaction.

I love stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Nov 23, 2009

I've used this extract for many years and still love it. A great alternative to sugar.

Sweets

Posted by Reviewer1570578 on Dec 09, 2009

I add this stuff to my teas. Love the different flavors and it really lasts a long time. Plus you can't beat the price on iherb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Dec 31, 2009

Stevia, to me, is an acquired taste. So now that I like it I like the liquid for more exact measuring.

I use this every dag.

Posted by Reviewer1048333 on Jan 04, 2010

God taste. Almostlike real sugar!

good and tasty