Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by Reviewer2486591 on Feb 23, 2012

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1847750 on May 20, 2011

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

Best tasting stevia

Posted by Ashersmama on Feb 17, 2012

This is one thing I MUST keep on hand, as I use it daily in my tea. Iherb has the second best price I found, but their shipping policy sealed the deal.

On the sweet side of things

Posted by pattipike53 on Jul 24, 2009

This is a pleasant-tasting stevia. The price is affordable enough. The only downside is that it is in a base that contains alcohol. Also, it tends to get gummy around the opening. Other than that, it's quite nice.

Best Way to Use Stevia

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Mar 29, 2015

Been using this for about 10 years now. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a few months for me. Unfortunately, the price has more than doubled in that time.

Thinner

Posted by Reviewer1748256 on May 02, 2011

I liked it better when it was a thicker consistency... but it's still sweet.

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

Very sweet,

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

but still has that bitter ending note, if you accidentally use a drop or two extra. Convenient size, and no dropper to fuss with. Would buy again.

stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer2052121 on Aug 12, 2010

Fine, but I'm having difficulty getting just the right amount to sweeten without over-sweetening.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »