Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

Best Way to Use Stevia

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Mar 29, 2015

Been using this for about 10 years now. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a few months for me. Unfortunately, the price has more than doubled in that time.

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 5469204531137840164 on Jul 02, 2014

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

Good product

Posted by 5436427202281809730 on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is exceptional, none of the odd aftertaste it often has. Other then a problem with the bottle having leaked in shipping, I am very happy. And iHerb refunded some money to make up for the spillage. Since the product is alcohol based I wasn't worried about contamination.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Healthy, but not so crazy about the taste.

Posted by Harpocrates on Feb 28, 2012

Stevia rocks! It does wonders for my health and it is an incredible product. It sweetens food and does the job. My issue is that I'm not so crazy about the taste. I much pprefer sugar. Though, I will give it some time to grow on me.

Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by Reviewer2486591 on Feb 23, 2012

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Best tasting stevia

Posted by Ashersmama on Feb 17, 2012

This is one thing I MUST keep on hand, as I use it daily in my tea. Iherb has the second best price I found, but their shipping policy sealed the deal.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1847750 on May 20, 2011

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

Thinner

Posted by Reviewer1748256 on May 02, 2011

I liked it better when it was a thicker consistency... but it's still sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »