July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Best tasting Stevia around!

Posted by Reviewer1079802 on Jan 02, 2011

I have tried several brands of Stevia and there is nothing compared to the Now liquid Stevia brand. It is perfect in taste! The others just do not compare and it appears to me that you have to use double to even come close to having the same sweetening power.

The best stevia product.

Posted by Reviewer1087529 on Feb 02, 2011

I have tried several different stevia versions - white powder, green (eek!) powder, liquid glycerite that is thick and sticky and this one, which is perfect. I transfer it to small bottles with eye droppers and always have it at hand.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2278366 on Mar 08, 2011

Best price, best product.

Great sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I really love this product! I use it to sweeten all my beverages and there's no bitterness or aftertaste.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Apr 24, 2009

I order all my Stevia from iherb and recommend it to everyone I meet. Your stevia extract tastes so good I use it in everything from KoolAid to Iced Tea. It's nice to know it's safe as well as delicious. I've convinced my husband to try it and he likes it too. I will never use artificial sweetner again.