The best stevia product.

Posted by Reviewer1087529 on Feb 02, 2011

I have tried several different stevia versions - white powder, green (eek!) powder, liquid glycerite that is thick and sticky and this one, which is perfect. I transfer it to small bottles with eye droppers and always have it at hand.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2278366 on Mar 08, 2011

Best price, best product.

LOVE THIS LIQUID STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer3081923 on Sep 19, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND I USE THIS EVERYDAY. IT IS GREAT....HELPS MY DIETING GO GREAT AND I DON'T FEEL DEPRIVED....

best on the market

Posted by Reviewer2571911 on Sep 24, 2010

I have tried many different types of stevia and by far, there is none compared to the ease and taste of the liquid stevia extract from Now foods. Also, this web site is the most cost effective of all the other's I have tried. I will stick with this as my choice of stevia. I even cook with it, by using it in place of sugar for my chili and spaghetti sauce as well. It is absolutely fabulous

BEST STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1888202 on Oct 27, 2010

You have by far the best stevia product I have used. Keep up the good work and great products.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer2893295 on Dec 18, 2010

Thanks for quick service, great price for a wonderful product. RWL mightymouse876@yahoo.com

Great sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I really love this product! I use it to sweeten all my beverages and there's no bitterness or aftertaste.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Apr 24, 2009

I order all my Stevia from iherb and recommend it to everyone I meet. Your stevia extract tastes so good I use it in everything from KoolAid to Iced Tea. It's nice to know it's safe as well as delicious. I've convinced my husband to try it and he likes it too. I will never use artificial sweetner again.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer1630442 on May 01, 2009

Great product and best price on the internet as of the date of this review.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2327301 on Aug 11, 2009

No bitter after taste. I have compared it to whole foods brand and this tasts much better.