ive been using this product for 10 years now...it is the best stevia

Posted by Reviewer2124941 on Aug 21, 2014

The best

Fine band, fine product.

Posted by 4719717576491113468 on Aug 29, 2014

This is the best stevia product I tried so far. I recommend it to everyone.

Better Stevia

Posted by WilliamStone on Jan 28, 2015

Worth it for those of us with a sweet tooth.

I cannot live without this product

Posted by sallykwu on Sep 23, 2016

I have been purchasing this product for the past few years and I don't remember a moment without it. I always stock up and make sure I order it in advance. My #1 favourite product to sweeten my yoghurt, oatmeal, baked goods, etc.

Stevia

Posted by 4929611087262320055 on Dec 01, 2016

Great for making milkshakes and smoothies

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

Good product

Posted by 5436427202281809730 on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is exceptional, none of the odd aftertaste it often has. Other then a problem with the bottle having leaked in shipping, I am very happy. And iHerb refunded some money to make up for the spillage. Since the product is alcohol based I wasn't worried about contamination.

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 5469204531137840164 on Jul 02, 2014

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

Healthy, but not so crazy about the taste.

Posted by Harpocrates on Feb 28, 2012

Stevia rocks! It does wonders for my health and it is an incredible product. It sweetens food and does the job. My issue is that I'm not so crazy about the taste. I much pprefer sugar. Though, I will give it some time to grow on me.

Very sweet,

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

but still has that bitter ending note, if you accidentally use a drop or two extra. Convenient size, and no dropper to fuss with. Would buy again.