Repeat Order

Posted by Reviewer2842586 on Jan 14, 2012

My wife is very happy with this product. This is at least our 3rd reorder.

Wouldn't use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2845096 on Nov 04, 2009

Stevia is the only sweetner I use and NOW FOODS is the brand I purchase.

Great Value and Product

Posted by Reviewer3344740 on Nov 13, 2009

This is an excellant price

Great sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer3357626 on Jun 24, 2009

I really love this product! I use it to sweeten all my beverages and there's no bitterness or aftertaste.

good value

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Dec 13, 2011

I use a lot of stevia for its medicinal benefits more than it's sweetness. I use it in everything. I like the liquid better cause it's so much easier to use than having to dissolve the powder, which usually has additives in it also. Best way to sweeten anything.

Very sweet,

Posted by Reviewer2839792 on Apr 15, 2010

but still has that bitter ending note, if you accidentally use a drop or two extra. Convenient size, and no dropper to fuss with. Would buy again.

Good product

Posted by 5436427202281809730 on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is exceptional, none of the odd aftertaste it often has. Other then a problem with the bottle having leaked in shipping, I am very happy. And iHerb refunded some money to make up for the spillage. Since the product is alcohol based I wasn't worried about contamination.

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 5469204531137840164 on Jul 02, 2014

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer2052121 on Aug 12, 2010

Fine, but I'm having difficulty getting just the right amount to sweeten without over-sweetening.