Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2798309 on Sep 11, 2009

not as sweet as i'd like it to be, i have to use at least 2 packets at a time so it goes fast.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer3024026 on Jun 20, 2009

This is a nice addition to my coffee.Good flavor and pretty reasonable in price ,

Flavored Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2106186 on Jun 09, 2009

When I ordered Stevia I did not realize i had ordered a flavored one. I usually use the unflavored type. I was very surprised how much i lied the French Vanilla flavor in the sweetner.

Stevia Sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1603393 on May 26, 2009

Aftertaste was stronger than NuStevia and Sweetleaf. Not my preference. Vanilla flavour was also a little overwhelmingly strong for good taste and flavour.

yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Apr 26, 2009

taste great in coffee and tea

my review

Posted by Reviewer3084601 on Apr 20, 2009

Excellent flavor fair peice

french vanilla stevia extract envelopes

Posted by Reviewer1549234 on Feb 19, 2009

I love this product as well...particularly the nice vanilla flavoring adds a nice touch to certain foods...I really like it in my coffee...I was using that nasty powdered vanilla flavored coffee creamer and even knowing it was made completely w/chemicals did not deter me from using it since I really enjoy my coffee w/the vanilla flavoring...it really bugged me a lot though so when i discoverd this product I was able to replace the creamer w/this stevia and a little soy french vanilla creamer and I was in heaven! thanks so much for a great product....I also use it as flavoring in plain yogurt/on fruit and on my cereal...anywhere that the vanilla flavoring is is noticable.

great in coffee

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on Feb 12, 2009

This is so easy to sweeten and favor coffee and plain yogurt.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1122643 on Jan 12, 2009

I use one packet in my coffee and love it.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Nov 24, 2008

Tastes great in a cold drink, also adds a little extra to a glass of ice water. I originally bought it to try in coffee, but I did not like the taste in coffee at all.