Now Foods French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on May 07, 2008

This si a nice product to use if you want a little change. Usually, I buy the regular Stevie Extract. But, this is excellent, too. Michael D.

coffee flavoring

Posted by Reviewer1389270 on Sep 13, 2008

This is very good in morning coffee

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2798309 on Sep 11, 2009

not as sweet as i'd like it to be, i have to use at least 2 packets at a time so it goes fast.

Stevia Sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1603393 on May 26, 2009

Aftertaste was stronger than NuStevia and Sweetleaf. Not my preference. Vanilla flavour was also a little overwhelmingly strong for good taste and flavour.

French Vanilla Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2096855 on May 07, 2010

I bought Stevia at the grocery store in the regular sugar flavor & it was so sweet I could get 4 cups of coffee out of one packet. This flavored stuff tastes good but I have to use almost the whole packet to sweeten a cup now. It's better than the calories I was getting from my former French vanilla flavored sweetener. I like it.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer2357281 on Aug 21, 2010

I like it in certain drinks and would buy again

Not Bad - If you really like Vanilla

Posted by autumn on May 21, 2010

while this item might be a considerable vanilla-sugar replacement for baking/cooking/etc., I prefer to actually be able to taste my beverages - tea/coffee/lemonade/etc. - as is, without any additional flavorings. the Un-flavored SKU (NOW-06957) is probably better for ones who just wish to sweeten something. also, because of their very tight packing (of the packets themselves), these packets are a bit uncomfortable to open - especially without losing some of the contents.

nice vanillataste

Posted by happydays on Aug 30, 2011

good for teas and coffes. I like liquid stevia better, but these ones I put in my handbag..ready for a cofffeebar visit;)

product review

Posted by Reviewer3070568 on Sep 13, 2011

Not bad but unfortunately still leaves a bitter after taste

Thanks and Kudos to your company

Posted by Reviewer3039228 on Jan 26, 2010

I don't care for the French Vanilla. I will stick with the Stevia from Truvia.