Not as good as they say it is....

Posted by Reviewer2923547 on Apr 25, 2007

I went ahead and tried this product because I wanted to get away from using sugar and I didn't like any other sweetners that are out there. I was disappointed to find that this DID have an after taste even when it says on the box that it does not. It is very bitter in fact it changed the whole taste of my coffee. It just didn't taste like coffee. I think I'll just stick with using raw sugar. Thanks anyway :-)

Sorry, but I didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2981025 on Jul 15, 2010

Box on internet claims "NO AFTERTASTE" and the boxes I received says "NON BITTER". On internet it claims that it "mixes well in hot and cold beverages"...it doesn't say that on the boxes I received. I find that this does have a very strong aftertaste and does NOT mix well in cold drinks. I will be sending the whole shipment back. Will try another brand.

A Sweetener

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Jun 03, 2015

I started using Stevia after I received a box from a workmate. It might be all in my head, but I don't think all Stevia are created equal. I am not enjoying this brand as much as the other brand I've received. This batch is a bit sickly sweet. I don't know how to explain it. Also, it doesn't dissolve well. Therefore, as I'm drinking I can taste the sweet little grains on my tongue and I cringe a bit. I put about 15 -20 packets in my homemade Lemon Gingerade and that's nice. I try not to use it in an individual serving. If I have to I only use half a packet.

taste isn't that good

Posted by 4785827226930672937 on Apr 16, 2016

It tastes like something very artificial ,though sweet. I don't recommend it

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer1766181 on Feb 08, 2012

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Posted by Reviewer1876671 on Feb 10, 2012

I prefer the common sweetener.

Disappointed

Posted by Darlynn on Jun 25, 2014

I'm disappointed in Now Foods that they would use rice maltodextrin in their product. The flavor has the after taste I get when I eat artificial sweetners. That can't be good. I think I'll have to throw it away. I can't stand the taste of artificial sweetners! I'm so bummed.