Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not as good as they say it is....

Posted by Reviewer2923547 From Ohio on Apr 25, 2007

I went ahead and tried this product because I wanted to get away from using sugar and I didn't like any other sweetners that are out there. I was disappointed to find that this DID have an after taste even when it says on the box that it does not. It is very bitter in fact it changed the whole taste of my coffee. It just didn't taste like coffee. I think I'll just stick with using raw sugar. Thanks anyway :-)

Sorry, but I didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2981025 From South Carolina on Jul 15, 2010

Box on internet claims "NO AFTERTASTE" and the boxes I received says "NON BITTER". On internet it claims that it "mixes well in hot and cold beverages"...it doesn't say that on the boxes I received. I find that this does have a very strong aftertaste and does NOT mix well in cold drinks. I will be sending the whole shipment back. Will try another brand.

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer1766181 From Spain on Feb 08, 2012

Good flavor, but company could not certify it is non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer1876671 From Brazil on Feb 10, 2012

I prefer the common sweetener.