ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2558742 on Jan 01, 2008

This is my first try at using stevia. I normally use 2 equal' + 1/2 packet of the pink stuff in my tea or coffee. With stevia, I needed to use 4 packets & it still wasn't quite sweet enough. But I'll play around with it, since I want to quit using nutrasweet & saccharin.

not the best Stevia product, but OK

Posted by Reviewer2311927 on Jan 22, 2008

This was not the best Stevia product I've used. I have to use a whole packet of the Now brand. I used to use a half packet of the Sweet Leaf Stevia.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1803708 on May 27, 2008

Not as sweet/palatable as another brand I have tried, but still effective.

empty packets

Posted by Reviewer2380303 on Oct 25, 2008

I purchased the Now brand of Stevia,because you were out of my regular purchase. I opened it the other day and kept getting no product. I emptied out the box and there were 16 empty packets.I have never had this with Sweet Leaf Stevia.... Carol from Kentucky

Becky Smith

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Nov 21, 2008

Having a hard time with the taste. Still trying.

The Taste of chemical

Posted by Reviewer2830566 on Mar 27, 2009

Stevia has a chemical taste

NOT AS SWEET AS THE LIQUID EXTRACT!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Dec 15, 2009

I tried this product after reading some of the reviews. I was disappointed with how many packets I had to use to sweeten my drinks and food. I will not buy this product again. The liquid extract is far more sweeter. You don't have to use but a very small amount. Iherb thank you for the prompt service!

It was okay

Posted by Reviewer1226501 on Apr 26, 2010

I ordered this product because I heard so much about Stevia and really wanted to try it. Unfortunetly for some unknown reason it is banned in the UK. The taste takes abit of getting use too, Its not as sweet as I expected, but its okay. I waited 3 weeks for this product to arrive, but didn't mind as it was very cheap!

Inulin

Posted by Reviewer1825842 on Mar 03, 2011

Again I should pay more attention to products. The Now stevia that I use has inulin in it. Didn't realize this one did not.

A little bitter.

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I ordered this to put Stevia in my coffee to avoid sugar. NOW make products (vitamins, complex, herbs, etc ...) But here I'm a little disappointed Stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »