MEL

Posted by Reviewer1100611 on Oct 11, 2007

very please with service, I need to understand the shipping fee, when I add that in, your cost is close to what I can get local -understanding bundles so that I can bring down the cost for shipping would be helpful for me

Excellent Addition!

Posted by Reviewer1121884 on Oct 11, 2007

As a diabetic I have been searching for a sweetening additive. I had tried many otehrs but I had negative side efects. Stevia took a day or two to get use to but has for the moment at least filled the bill.

Stevia sxtract packets

Posted by Reviewer1000275 on Nov 07, 2007

It's a good product but still at a higher price than similar in the market.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2240537 on Nov 21, 2007

This product is very enjoyable. I feel it is of very high quality, and I am pleased with my order.

Good Sweetener Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2697822 on Dec 26, 2007

It has a different taste than sugar but not in an unpleasant way. It is very good in herbal teas.

Now Foods Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1098784 on Jun 08, 2008

This product has high sweetening power, however it does have a very faint aftertaste. I prefer Dr. Murray's Sweet Fiber, which unfortunately has been out of stock for a long long time.

Regular Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer3059204 on Aug 10, 2008

I've been using the "Trader's Joe" Stevia for a number of years, which I really enjoy because it leaves no after taste. Imagine my surprise when I ordered a box and it turned out to be the exact same stevia I've been using for years; which cost approximately a dollar or so less!

Good alternative to refined sugar

Posted by Reviewer3328352 on Aug 12, 2008

Definitely worth purchasing. It has been a very good and convenient alternative to using sugar packets. You use less of it because it is sweeter than table sugar.If you are trying to cut back on refined sugar Stevia is not a bad choice at all.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1436439 on Sep 02, 2008

I like it and it does not have a bitter after taste but the NuStevia brand seems to be more potent and you can use less packets to achieve the desired sweetness.

keep a stash in my purse

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Jan 01, 2009

I usually use liquid stevia drops for my hot and iced tea, but was sick of carrying around the sticky bottle in my purse. These little packets are great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »