Perfect alternative to sugar or syrup.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

I drink coffee every morning as do most people, so I really needed to find a way to make it healthier. Now instead of adding cream and vanilla syrup, I add 1 packet of stevia and some low-fat milk. I hear stevia is excellent for baking too but haven't tried yet.

Yay to no calorie 'sugar'!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 16, 2013

Sweetens nicely, no carbs/calories. Go for it ;)

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2708981 on Jun 14, 2013

the badest stevia i've never tasted with second taste effect and very low sugar sensation :(

OK

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

OK but I much prefer the Now Foods Better Stevia Extract powder. It is much more potent than this, and this had a tendency to clump up in my coffee. Won't be repurchasing.

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

DON'T BUY "Better Stevia" from Now Foods

Posted by 5312925290615932854 on Jan 24, 2013

Dear Sir, re: iherb.com, order 11538881-0 I bought 12 packets of Better Stevia under the above order (Now-06957) on 25 Nov 2012. The LOT # 1465279 20:33 BEST BY 04/15 (is printed on the back of the orange color boxes) The products arrived in Singapore safely after three days. However, all the individual .35 oz packets contains HARDEN UP stevia "powder". They are like chewing gums. I have to soak each individual packet in hot water for hours to allow the harden stevia powder to melt into the hot water. What I got was a blue stevia solution. The blue color was caused by the blue ink bleaching out of the packet exterior cover printing. I am now worried if I am consuming lead or other chemicals used in the ink. What I am most unhappy is that my emails to iherb.com and Now Foods has fallen into deaf ears. Verdict: Better Stevia, Lot #1465279 20:33 BEST BY 04/15 obviously has manufacturing problems. However, the manufacturer, Now Herbs don't care. Seller iherb.com don't bother either. I feel cheated. I suggest that nobody should buy "Better Stevia" Now Foods brand. Don't get cheated. I still have many un-opened boxes. I can send to anyone who is interested. I am now looking at other brands. Any suggestion. regards, david chua davidchua63@gmail.com

Very Sweet

Posted by SunshineLove on Jan 21, 2013

This is a good product - it is very sweet and dissolves easily. The sweetnesss is slighly different to the sweetness from sugar, but it goes well with my coffee. I find it to be much better than the tablets.

Now Foods BetterStevia

Posted by 4667921830333042871 on Dec 01, 2012

To me, most stevia products are very similar. I always detect an aftertaste. This product is a bit more reasonably priced than others. I find iherb to have very good prices and service.

Not usable

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Nov 26, 2012

Arrived in not usable form of one piece bonded together in the packet.

Best sweetener