July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

wow !

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Sep 12, 2007

since I've been using this product my hair grew so much. I have to color my hair at least once a month because my roots start to show. Not bad at all!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Apr 19, 2009

Excellent product, just remember at 1000 mcg it is only a low dose compared to the 5000 mcg caps and some may have to take more than one capsule per day

Great for Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

I've been using this product for about 10 months now, and I have to say that my hair has grown in much fuller than it has in several years. It is also a good bit less unruly which may or may not be due to the biotin, but it is nice to have all this extra hair to wonder about.

Makes my fingernails stronger!

Posted by Reviewer3037881 on Apr 03, 2008

On the advice of my nutritionist, I've been taking Biotin for a couple of years now and there's a definite difference (strengthening) of my fingernails which used to break and split all the time. Again, I like NOW products because they are of high quality and are reasonably priced.

My hair is growing back!

Posted by Reviewer1809430 on Oct 23, 2009

I waited to do this review until I had been using this product for over a month. My daughter and I both take this and her hair and nails growning fast (and strong). Me -- I noticed new hair coming in! My hair had been thinning for a few years now and I am so excited to have it growing back. My nails look great too! Definately reccommend it.