acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I read this caused a few people acne, I took a chance. After one week I broke out like crazy! Unfortunate because it really made my hair fall out less!! I had awesome results with skin and hair using Eidon liquid Silica, but tried to save money by using this instead.

makes me breakout :(

Posted by Reviewer2337404 on Jul 30, 2010

I had high hopes for this supplement after hearing people rave about how it makes their grow long and strong. But for me, taking it caused horrible acne breakouts on my cheeks. The acne lasted a long time too. It took me weeks to clear up after I stopped taking the Biotin. But finally the acne on my cheeks did go away. On a positive note, NOW vitamins are quite good and one of the best companies for quality supplements. Biotin is the only one I've ever had a bad reaction to. I will continue buying NOW products because they are superior to most of the others on the market.

Didn't really see any difference

Posted by 4711247937686422478 on Apr 15, 2013

Affordable product, I bought it hoping it will help with hair loss but I haven't seen any difference even taking 2 a day...not something I replenished after finishing the bottle.

improved nails .. not hair

Posted by 5618515554630058010 on Mar 10, 2016

I so a chance in the growth of my nails .. not my hair unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Mar 08, 2011

It has been such a short time by using this, so I can't really tell yet. But this seems great!