biotin capsules - really good

Posted by Reviewer3335696 on May 19, 2010

im very satisfied. i can see my nails and hair grows faster, and my apetite has shrinken. its good!

Now Foods, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Capsules review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I take two capsules a day, my hair grow fast and have to color it monthly.It doesn't fall anymore,really happy

For hair

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Nov 15, 2009

Really helped my hair stop falling out. Too much broke out my skin, but one per day was perfect. Great value.

The only product that helped my nails

Posted by 5638902208711144588 on Apr 09, 2015

I have always had very thin nails both on my hands and my feet. I have tried many different products that pharmacists recommeded, but none of them helped me with my problem. After one month of now foods biotin capsules 1000mcg(I take one per day as recomended) I have already noticed an enormous change on my nails. They are way more thicker than before, they do not break and split as much as before. I am so excited about the future progress!

Nails and hair are growing.

Posted by Reviewer1288389 on Sep 25, 2011

My nails look a lot better after just two weeks on the biotin. Will not stop taking these for sure.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1356188 on Aug 10, 2011

I would recommend this product. It has worked well for my skin and hair, I have not noticed any results yet in my nails. iHerb is my new source for vitamins and herbs. I ordered the product using regular shipping, and it arrived in only 2 days. I would highly recommend this company and product.

No More Cracked Heel!

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Jul 17, 2010

After reading that Cracked Heel was many times caused by yeast, I began taking one a day two weeks ago to break the cycle. I really can see a huge difference. My cracked heel is nearly gone. For years, I have tried every cream available. I believe this did the trick.

A must have for hair

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

Use this for a few months and you will be amazed by the texture, length, strenght , of your hair and nails .

great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1076742 on Apr 29, 2012

I had some problems with my hair this winter, and it's more thick and strong now, after 3 weeks taking Biotin. Next time will order 5000 mcg instead 1000.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 17, 2010

I'm using this to strengthen my fingernails. A friend's dermatologist recommended this for her, and it does seem to help. My nails have gotten longer than usual without breaking. It helped her too.