I like it

Posted by Torya86 on Jun 12, 2014

I do feel it does help with my hair grow. They feel more shiny and full.

Eficaces.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

No las volveré a comprar porque no son cápsulas vegetarianas. Yo me tomaba dos al día y con esa dosis, que no es alta, ya noté muchos cambios en mi pelo, más frondoso y brillante.

good

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on May 27, 2014

I am happy with this product, but because i am taking so many supplements it is difficult to know which one does what. Price and delivery is great.

Posted by 5422649742066100421 on Apr 18, 2014

It is the second time i have bought these. Good value.

Good product and price

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 13, 2014

Liked this and used it for some time but then started using Maxi-Hair and it already has Biotin in it.

Simply good!

Posted by 4705325390093048072 on Apr 11, 2014

Does what it is supposed to do at a great price/quality rate! Love all the NOW products for the same reason

Bueno

Posted by 5061526275668746802 on Apr 06, 2014

Lo recomiendo, buen producto!

Biotins

Posted by 5126188259625801422 on Mar 27, 2014

Patreiz lietoju šo Biotinu, nepilnu mēnesi, mati un ada nedaudz labāk izskatās. Kad būšu izlietojusi visu iepakojumu, varēšu pateikt ko konretak.

biotin

Posted by 5607977312250889540 on Mar 07, 2014

I've been using it for 3 months now and I do notice my hair growing faster and stronger. I love, deffinately will repurchase it!

Biotin does help but its Alone Doesn't Help as much as Combination of Supplements for those Having Looses of Hair Everyday

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair and losing more hair than typical person of her age . She tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!