Complements mega dose Pantothenic Acid (B5) for acne

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

I take this product along with B5 and a B complex as part of an anti-acne regimen. The large dose of Biotin is required when supplementing mega doses of B5 and helps prevent some of the dryness and generally improve the condition of the skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer2437281 on Feb 12, 2009

My husband has some trouble with his skin, and tried acidophilius with biotin. His skin condition becomes better and better. He wants to try these tablets for a while.

Shortens the time for bruises to heal

Posted by Reviewer1594436 on Sep 20, 2009

I bruise very easily and this product helps the bruises on my hands and arms to more swiftly dissapaite.

Very good product

Posted by 4863803575849412995 on Dec 16, 2015

I take it together with Vitamin A and D for hair growth. What I noticed after one week use, was that my eyelashes were longer and thicker. And my hair grows faster. But first were the eyelashes.

not sure

Posted by 4785295589533915011 on Apr 30, 2015

I have been using the product 30 days now - have not noticed that something is different. I'll keep taking biotin 5000mcg and lets see, I really hope it will help my hair grow faster. But yeah, you MUST drink a lot of water. I have noticed a little breakout... and Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin. Just HUGE!

I will order again

Posted by 5338620576785452628 on Jun 03, 2015

I guess it works. Need to use more than one package to see results

RATING AND REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2928925 on Feb 16, 2009

i am happy with this product. like all of your items the quality and value are good and your service has been top notch with all of my orders. you are the first site i go to if i need an item.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2397758 on Jul 12, 2010

My hair has grown 1/2" in a month. This is a lot for me. Before taking them, it took 3 months to grow this much.

allergy

Posted by kozo275090 on Oct 04, 2010

A girl who is one of my friend's daughter was surffering from atopic dermatitis. I suggested to try using this product. Now her condition has been getting better since taking them with using aromaoil.

BARBARA