Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1907752 on May 17, 2011

I have alopecia areata and I used this product to regrow my together with the Nature's Answer Saw Palmetto Extract. I took two pills of each in the morning and in the afternoon for the first two days and then I have been taking one of each (morning and evening) before a meal or after. After two weeks my hair stopped falling and there were small hairs in my bald spots. Its been a month and a half now and some of my patches have fully closed up and the others are partially closed. This stuff works!!

Hair in abundance.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

I think the 5,000 mg dosage is the key. My hair has become so thick and luxurious since I started taking this Biotin. And it grows fast too!

These pills are huge!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Jul 12, 2010

For only being 5,000 mcg (5 mg) these pills are way too big. They could definitely do with less filler and make the caps much much smaller. I will not purchase these again.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I use biotin to help my hair to grow long again faster. Seems to be working-but I take 4 pills daily.

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jan 13, 2009

Fantastic for thinning hair!

Nail splitting

Posted by Reviewer2276075 on Dec 19, 2007

Nail splitting significantly reduced while on this regimen of one per day.

BIOTIN FOR THICKER HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1769137 on Sep 17, 2009

Since I've gotten into the my 40's my hair has become thin. I can absolutely say this this vitamin has definitely help thicken my hair along with MSM. I've used Solgar brand but the NOW brand is cheaper and it works just as good. Thanks for the wonderful price.

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss and low metabolism, this is the product for you. Try it with FutureBiotics Hair, Skin and Nails for awesome results. I lost over 50% of my hair - consuming both these products for approx 5 weeks and I see a noticeable difference and have had several people comment on the noticeable healthy improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2172132 on Oct 17, 2008

My nails are stonger & growing again!

Biotin! not only for hair and nail loss

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013

Biotin is an absolute killer of a pre workout supplement. It increases energy expenditure and sweating so you just know you had a killer workout! Biotin is essential for a lot of metabolic processes in our body! such as the break down of carbohydrates in our body, it also keeps blood sugar levels healthy! that's why people who use biotin report that they have also lost weight! so trust me when i tell you to go do some research on biotin and carbohydrate metabolism :D