Biotin helps reduce age-related hair loss and increases nail strength

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Biotin – or vitamin B7 – provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails.

C. Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

Great Product for Hair and Nails

i'm taking this pills for a month

Posted by 5014161131477620478 on Oct 13, 2014

I was so worried about my hair condition. And i was looking for some pills and everybody recommended this BIOTIN. It's only a month that i'm taking so i cannot know whether this one is good or not. But i can tell there is no side effect at all. I should wait till i eat all the bottle.

Folic Acid with Vitamin B-12,같이 복용한 소감 입니다

Posted by 4806144712990143994 on Oct 13, 2014

이번에 처음으로 Folic Acid with Vitamin B-12, 랑 같이 구입하고 먹기시작하였어요 먹자마자 기분이 상쾌하고 피곤이 씻은듯 사라지니 놀랐어요 처음으로 경험한 노라움을 함께 하고싶어서 리뷰를 올립니다

havent seen much effect for bald part of the head

Posted by jutamind on Sep 21, 2014

havent seen much effect in terms of growing hairs for the bald part of my head, but i do feel that my existing hair gets longer faster. so is my finger nails.

Very fast hair growth, but full with fillers and binders

Posted by Trinity on Sep 06, 2014

Stuffed with unnecessary and unhealthy fillers, such as magnesium stearate and rice flour. We don't need them, and they could be quite dangerous for our health.________ I took 1 capsule in the morning and sometimes 1 in the evening. My hair grew a bit faster, but that's it, nothing that special. ______________UPDATE: I started taking Paradise Herbs' OptiMSM 1000 together with the this biotin. That made a difference - my hair got stronger and my nails harder. I used only biotin for months without any real result, but I don't know if it's doing any real job. I'll continue with the MSM for sure. ____________I don't think there was any real positive effect on my skin from this biotin. I have lowered the stars also because of the pimples I got on my face and I believe it's because of the fillers and binders. I didn't see any hair thickness after 3 months of using the product. ____________________ UPDATE: I used MRM's dBiotin - wasn't bad, I actually liked it better. Now I'm trying Country Life's one, as there are fewer fillers in it and none as bad as the magnesium stearate. ___________UPDATE: I've been using Country Life's 5000 biotin for about 4 weeks now, but I don't like it. It's pure d-biotin and the capsules are very small, but my nails started braking easily and they aren't even that long! My eyelashes became soft again and I started seeing more hairs in the shower.

Super!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Aug 25, 2014

Cela fera un mois que je prends de la biotin et j'ai constaté que mes cheveux deviennent de plus en plus fort et longs, et oui, je vois des longueurs avec mes 2 ans post bic chop!!!!Cette biotin ne me donne AUCUN effet seondaire!!!! Merci iherb

Posted by 5023908688589646087 on Aug 23, 2014

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2925548 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been using Biotin for years. I couldn't find it locally, so, ordered it here. Now they are carrying it at the local stores, but, it's still cheaper for me to buy it here.

Great for hair growth

Posted by Laurel-Allison on Aug 10, 2014

I noticed roughly 1 cm increase in hair growth in three weeks. Usually takes a few months to grow that much. Difference made even more obvious by my dye line. had to go to the hairdressers earlier than usual to re dye my hair :i