Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Hair Apparent

Posted by Reviewer2431881 on Apr 10, 2011

A few years ago, my hair started to thin badly... not a look I cultivate. I didn't think there was anything I could do about it until my cousin told me about Biotin 5000. Within 2 months, my hair started to thicken. The bald spots in my eyebrows filled in and my eyelashes are longer than they've ever been in my life. Thanks, Biotin!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124514 on Mar 01, 2010

It is helping with the thinning hair, I have chronic Lyme and EBV but another great use is for the unstable glucose levels, it is finally getting regulated.

Does what it claims!

Posted by Reviewer1308614 on Apr 20, 2012

I started using this product 4 months ago and there is big difference in my hair and nails between now and then. both hair and nails are stronger. when i touch my hair, there is a difference in thickness between the hair that came before and after the biotin, shedding has dramatically reduced and retaining length is easier. i noticed the differences 2 weeks after i started taking it.

good

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2437281 on Feb 12, 2009

My husband has some trouble with his skin, and tried acidophilius with biotin. His skin condition becomes better and better. He wants to try these tablets for a while.

Could cause weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

Makes me gain weight like I've been carb binging. I've since read that biotin can have a insulin-like effect at getting glucose into cells. Maybe that's good for diabetics, but not me. I've tried other brands of biotin and the same occurs. The Now product seems fine otherwise.