Biotin helps reduce age-related hair loss and increases nail strength

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Biotin – or vitamin B7 – provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails.

Good price but not working for hair

Posted by Reviewer2318330 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now, and I really don't see a difference...

not working

Posted by Reviewer1685202 on Oct 31, 2010

I have been using this product for 4 weeks now and have'nt seen any improvement. Infact, it seems like I'm loosing more hair :( Not sure what's best to do now.

Useless

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

Excessive biotin will be excreted in urine. Biotin pills causes acne and it can last for years even if you stop taking the pills. Increase your consumption of alkaline foods, reduce(Not eliminate) your consumption of acidic foods and you'd have way much better results than useless pills. Google search Alkaline/Acidic foods.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I have waited this long to write a review because I wanted to see if it really works to help stop hair loss. It is working for me. I have seen a noticeable difference when I get out of the shower. I have been taking it now for 2 months. It took about 5 weeks to first notice the difference. My doctor recommended that I try this when I told him that my hair was falling out from my medications. The high dose is necessary, but on the plus side, it gives you a little boost of energy as well as its other benefits. He recommends this to his chemo patients who are regrowing their hair after treatment to speed up the process.

good product

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

great to make hair grow fast ! though hair grows everywhere so don't use it for a long time, just as a boost for head hair only :-)

Great product and super fast shipping!

Posted by 5657747396470907986 on Feb 19, 2016

Got my herbs from the US to Norway in about 4 days. Great handling!

great

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Apr 19, 2016

My hair was very thin n no shine n too flat however after taking this it has changed. More volume n thick n shiny n im very satisfied. Also less fallen hair so my tub doesn't get blocked anymore

Worked for my mother and sister

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Nov 30, 2015

I got this for my mother, who's has thinning hair and is in her 50s. She had lots of new hairs sprouting when she took this-this was especially noticeable each time she dyed her hair. She shared the supplement with my sister (who has naturally thinner hair that has become thinner due to heat styling and other health factors) who had no effects on hair growth, but had magnificent results with her nails! Honestly, people have been asking her if her nails are fake- they are so long, strong, and look so perfect. Consequently, she's been doing nail art and gets complimented all the time on social media. Both of them took this without any zinc and they didn't get acne. I guess Biotin works differently for each individual.

Good for the neck problem

Posted by 5485910028673449824 on Apr 08, 2016

Biotin help to solve my neck problem.