Helps hair to grow

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jan 24, 2016

This Biotin helps the poor condition of the hair makes them grow better and stronger. And nails are lots of more quality. I recommend this one!

I guess it's working...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

People lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I have fine hair to start with. Last fall I noticed the hair on the top of my head was thinner than usual. I tried to convince myself I was being paranoid, that is until my hairdresser commented on my hair loss. She told me that people lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I checked it out and she was right. I did some reading and found that Biotin, B-complex and Vitamin D can help slow / prevent hair loss (silica turns out to not work and be a bit dangerous). I added these to my multi-vitamin. Now I won't lie and say I now have thick hair, cause that will never happen. Tthe extra thinning I experienced has grown back to what it was, which probably would have happened anyway since the hair loss was seasonal. But it's fall again and I haven't experienced the same hair-loss as I did last year. In short, it will help but don't expect miracles.

Good high-dose biotin

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 15, 2012

Helps repair damaged skin and hair, also provides slight energy boost in the morning. I take two capsules with my breakfast every day.

Biotin helps reduce age-related hair loss and increases nail strength

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Biotin – or vitamin B7 – provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails.

Good price but not working for hair

Posted by Reviewer2318330 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now, and I really don't see a difference...

not working

Posted by Reviewer1685202 on Oct 31, 2010

I have been using this product for 4 weeks now and have'nt seen any improvement. Infact, it seems like I'm loosing more hair :( Not sure what's best to do now.

Useless

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

Excessive biotin will be excreted in urine. Biotin pills causes acne and it can last for years even if you stop taking the pills. Increase your consumption of alkaline foods, reduce(Not eliminate) your consumption of acidic foods and you'd have way much better results than useless pills. Google search Alkaline/Acidic foods.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I have waited this long to write a review because I wanted to see if it really works to help stop hair loss. It is working for me. I have seen a noticeable difference when I get out of the shower. I have been taking it now for 2 months. It took about 5 weeks to first notice the difference. My doctor recommended that I try this when I told him that my hair was falling out from my medications. The high dose is necessary, but on the plus side, it gives you a little boost of energy as well as its other benefits. He recommends this to his chemo patients who are regrowing their hair after treatment to speed up the process.

good product

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

great to make hair grow fast ! though hair grows everywhere so don't use it for a long time, just as a boost for head hair only :-)

Great product and super fast shipping!

Posted by 5657747396470907986 on Feb 19, 2016

Got my herbs from the US to Norway in about 4 days. Great handling!