I guess it's working...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

People lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I have fine hair to start with. Last fall I noticed the hair on the top of my head was thinner than usual. I tried to convince myself I was being paranoid, that is until my hairdresser commented on my hair loss. She told me that people lose more hair in the fall than the other seasons. I checked it out and she was right. I did some reading and found that Biotin, B-complex and Vitamin D can help slow / prevent hair loss (silica turns out to not work and be a bit dangerous). I added these to my multi-vitamin. Now I won't lie and say I now have thick hair, cause that will never happen. Tthe extra thinning I experienced has grown back to what it was, which probably would have happened anyway since the hair loss was seasonal. But it's fall again and I haven't experienced the same hair-loss as I did last year. In short, it will help but don't expect miracles.

Good high-dose biotin

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 15, 2012

Helps repair damaged skin and hair, also provides slight energy boost in the morning. I take two capsules with my breakfast every day.

Biotin helps reduce age-related hair loss and increases nail strength

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Biotin – or vitamin B7 – provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails.

Good price but not working for hair

Posted by Reviewer2318330 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now, and I really don't see a difference...

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 21, 2010

Amazing product, really helped to thicken my hair, my hair growth is much quicker.

for hair and skin health

Posted by Reviewer2778446 on Feb 03, 2011

this biotin is very useful for hair and skin health..it can fight with candida albicans and another germs in digestive system

Think it works

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

Haven't used these for that long, only 2 weeks, but i think my nails have grown quicker than usual and my skin is looking better.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2818552 on Apr 13, 2011

Has made a difference in my hair growth.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Apr 20, 2011

I now have a new full head of hair ,and feel absolutely fantastic

Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on Aug 03, 2010

I've been taking this for awhile and had stopped just because I ran out. I see a significant different in my hair and skin if I go without. Good stuff! I will not run out again!