I love this product

Posted by 5683912499540595537 on May 18, 2015

it can make my hair grow fast thanks

very good

Posted by 4642883398937712217 on Apr 24, 2015

Good product good price!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

Bought this to help with my hair and nail growth. Noticed my nails were a lot thicker and had grown in only a couple of weeks since starting this so it certainly works a treat. Not sure if 5000mcg is a bit OTT so i am now only taking one every few days instead of each day.

Good value

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jan 04, 2015

Capsules could be smaller and the dosage is a bit much so I take one every other day. Can't tell how effective it is yet (I bought it for my hair & nails), but I'm sure it is doing me good.

Help your hair to live well

Posted by florclavel on Dec 12, 2014

After 2 weeks of accepting this supplement noticed that my hair fall out less than it was before. I'm not scared to look at my hairbrush anymore and no longer leave a road of my hair from one room to another, like Hansel did with bread crumbs in the fairytale. So, I definitely recommend it to everyone, think it's a perfect dose to improve your hair!

it amazing product

Posted by 5522912694429001576 on Oct 23, 2014

i used it since two year,s ago its working so fast make my hair so strong and heavy

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer3249327 on Oct 22, 2014

So Ive been taking this product every day for the past two weeks. So far I havent had any breakouts like the other times ive tried to take biotin. I can't say yet if it is effective with hair growth since its just to soon but I have noticed when I comb my hair less comes out. This may be a result of both biotin and eating a healthier protein rich diet. But so far its been good.

no change in my hair loss but made my nails very strong

Posted by 5047050106038555311 on Sep 05, 2014

I took the product because I suffer from post pills hair loss I'm taking it for three weeks with saw palmetto and I do not see a change in in my hair loss

Its really really good

Posted by 5081826768884562390 on Aug 27, 2014

its really really works . my hair grow lot faster and lot of baby hair

no real opinion

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Some supplements are kind of hard to rate. They might work silently, and you don't really notice them. This is one of them. Haven't noticed any difference. Will only buy if I find my self with a special need again.