Now Foods, Black Cherry Fruit, 750 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Dec 31, 2011

I bought it for my father in law, it helped him for gout along with cherry juice.

Black Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer1547325 on Feb 28, 2012

LOVE this product!!!!!!!!!! Felt a change immediately. I know with most Herbals, etc. it should take some time to build up in your system, but I think it may have been further enhanced because I was already eating dried cherries daily. Glad I found this product.

Great for gout!

Posted by Reviewer2143870 on Mar 06, 2012

I buy this for my husband for gout and when he takes it he never has a flair up. If he runs out I hear about it...I make sure to keep this product stocked for him!

Good for gout

Posted by 5316247888425866673 on Oct 09, 2013

I am taking lots of supplements (Celery seed extract, Chlorella, Spirullina etc) so its hard to point out which one is working but each time I get gouty symptoms, I increase this supplement's dosage and I see the positive effect.Its definitely more effective than drinking cherry concentrate. My body had no issues handling pharmaceutical pain killers but I hate synthetic drugs made in labs.

Bought this for my hubby

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

Seems to have helped with a very long gout attack that was unresponsive to meds but it's hard to know with all the meds too... I also take it if and when my joints ache.