Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Black Cohosh Root, 80 mg, 90 Capsules

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 18, 2008

I need to take herbs to balance my hormones and this is doing it. I take a little extra when needed.

Really works - fast!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Oct 27, 2008

WOW! This product is amazing. I was having hot flashes 4-6 times a day, every day for the past several months. I was hopeful that this product would at least reduce the severity of the "spells", but it completely eliminated every symptom! And it did so within 1 week! I had heard that black cohosh really worked, but was a little skeptical at how well it would work. I heartily recommend this product!

It really helps with menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3141471 on Nov 11, 2008

I tried other brands of black cohosh and they gave me headaches and didn't help with hot flashes or night sweats. Taking this NOW Foods brand of Black Cohosh twice a day, along with Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on synthetic hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

Hot Flash/Night Sweat Relief

Posted by Reviewer1691814 on Jul 28, 2007

I've been using the NOW Black Cohosh for approximately 6 months. In that time, my hot flashes and night sweats have been virutally eliminated. Thank you for such a wonderful product!

This combination works for me! Keeps Menopause systems tolerable!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 on Feb 13, 2009

I have been using this combination of herbs for about a month. I continue to have "hot flashes" on a regular basis. Since I have been taking these herbs they are noticeably not as severe. And they seem to be "tapering" off. I also am taking Wild Yam too. I take these herbs in the AM and in the afternoon. I do notice an increase in my energy level too. I do feel much better now. Oh, also, my short term memory has improved enough that I have really noticed! I highly recommend taking these herbs. They have most definately helped with all my symptoms.