Helped with hot flushes

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Helped with hot flushes to a degree and for a period of time but then I got so bad with hot flushes nothing seemed to help. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (a common problem with menopause!) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia and flushes are very manageable. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

didnt work

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

doesn't live up to expectations

great

Posted by 4854281640513332139 on Apr 16, 2015

great product

No effects felt

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

Bought this for my post-menopausal mother. She claims it did not help her with hormonal changes nor did it alleviate any hot flushes.

Now Foods, Black Cohosh Root, 80 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Veraluna on Apr 17, 2014

So-so capsules...works weakly...Meno-Herbs is much more better.

NOW Black Cohosh Root better than most

Posted by 5315212929417640381 on Feb 27, 2014

Wife tried another brand and phooey! The NOW brand with licorice and Dong Quai seems to have a good formulation to help control her hot flashes. Has not eliminated hot flashes totally but definitely helps... a lot!

Quality capsules

Posted by Reviewer2460613 on Dec 30, 2013

Since it takes a couple months to start feeling the results of this product, I cannot give an honest review. However, the capsules are easy to swallow and digest.

menopause

Posted by Reviewer1212960 on Jun 17, 2013

I think it helps with the menopause symptoms.

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

Definitely takes the harsh edge off of hot flashes for me. It makes them more tolerable even though they are not completely gone. I would recommend this product. UPDATE After taking for a while I had to stop. I certainly can not take this long term. Not sure about others.

Found relief

Posted by 5484536307502590873 on Nov 12, 2012

Yes, I feel that this herb has made quite a difference with my hot flushes - I don't seem to get the sweating like I was getting