Long Time Friend Here

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jan 10, 2008

I've been taking this now faithfully for probably 15 years. One of the most potent natural anti-inflammatories that is so safe on your GI tract. Helps take away swelling & inflammation of arthritis, injuries, menstrual cramps with added benefit of increasing your T-helper cells for immune builder. I take at bedtime and awake with much less stiffness. Also helps lower cholesterol & keeps blood vessels healthy. Open a capsule and rub the oil on painful spots. Will help decrease large arthritic knuckles. I can't say enough good about this!! Probably will be a FOREVER friend!

Hair loss in women

Posted by Reviewer2650257 on Aug 30, 2012

Dr. Oz had this on his show. He said it will help with hair regrowth in women with thinning hair. Well it works for me! I am thrilled and cost less than other treatments for this problem. Hope this helps for someone else with their thinning hair. Mary/Calif

Sunshine

Posted by Reviewer2219129 on Mar 13, 2009

Hello from Canada, Over the past few months i have had chronic inflamed elbow joint, I have been taking 6 to 8 softgels, BCO. seems to be helping alot. The last few days i forgot to take my supplements, as a result the pain was worse. Within a day taking, i felt relief, so i recomend for pain and inflamed joints :) So thanks, the price is much better in US, as in Canada.

Slim Down

Posted by Reviewer2130408 on Jun 29, 2010

Started using to reduce weight, actually does help.

Balances Hormones, Moisturizes Skin

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Apr 13, 2012

This is a great source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid. I take 500 mg twice a day. This also nourishes skin and hair from within. I have not experienced any side effects and I am very sensitive to such things.

Got it Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I started taking the following supplement after it was recommended by Dr. Oz. I been taking it for almost 4 months now, and my hair is healthier, shinier and thicker.

PMS/Period Relief

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Dec 13, 2006

I had heard about the balancing effect Black Currant oil has on hormones. For me, it has made my periods much more bearable--Less PMS, lighter flow, less cramping and backache. I don't want to be without it!

An extremely valuable nutritional oil.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Mar 04, 2009

One of the best sources for gamma linolenic acid and alpha linolenic acid. As noteworthy as borage, flax or evening primrose as an adjunctive nutrient for the typical American diet lacking in these factors.

Dramatically reduced my LDL #

Posted by Reviewer2648282 on Jan 31, 2008

I have incorporated black currant oil along with flax seed oil into my diet to dramatically reduce my LDL #'s. This is a great product at a much better price than you will find in your local health or orgainc food markets.

Pure and good!

Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Mar 30, 2009

Now products are some of the finest out there. This is an excellant Black Currant Oil, easy to swallow, and potent. Definitely worth the cost.