New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

Now Foods, Bone Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2107648 on Jan 10, 2008

Very Good

Protect your teeth and your bones!

Posted by Reviewer3024613 on Jan 13, 2010

This supplement contains calcium hydroxyapatite one of the most readily assimilated forms of calcium. The very best sources of calcium are from Green Leaves. If you do not eat enough green leaves then supplement them with Now Foods, Bone Calcium.

good formula

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Aug 28, 2013

My mom take these pills... can't say about result because it's too early to evalute them. they are a bit big, but formula seems very good!

Bone Calcium

Posted by 5634964848416364401 on Jul 23, 2014

I have used a product called Bonemeal for almost 30 years to help stabilise my Crohns Disease and found it wonderful. I was devastated to learn that it was no longer available, and therefore delighted to have Bone Calcium suggested as a replacement. I find it very good, my one criticism is that the tablet size is very large. I am well accustomed to taking many tablets, but this product is so dry and large it is inclined to hurt sometimes when swallowed. I think it would be much easier to swallow if they were produced in half size. I also find the density of the tablet makes it difficult to chew which I found beneficial with my previous tablets, however I find they work well without chewing.